The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

this isnt fun

Killers bring Pink moris, tunnel you and also bring noed and then complain when people escape.

HOW CAN THIS BE FUN

Comments

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

Are you new to this game?

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I haven’t had one fun match since they added the MMR. I’ve stopped playing survivor because all I get are sweaty rank 1s who slug at 5 gens. I’m not even a good survivor. Try playing killer, I find it more relaxed (never thought I’d be saying that LOL)

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393

Understandable, and as a killer who plays occasional survivor, I agree with you.

Keep that in mind when you are completely out playing a killer who is trying to avoid camping and tunneling. Though there is nothing against the rules about either, it sucks when you are trying to not be a prick only to get constantly body blocked by the BT or blinded when you are already going to lose.

• Han
    Han Member Posts: 196

What's the problem? The killer brought the most op ######### possible and you still escaped. Good for you.

• Rainbow_Nugget
    Rainbow_Nugget Member Posts: 18

I completely understand that point but I don´t get how those killers then also say we should get good and maybe play better and when we call him a tunneler he says no. Moris enable tunneling

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

As far as I know, BHVR are going to rework Moris and keys soon.

But I feel like they shouldn't announce when exactly they are doing that, because it will only cause more usages of these things.

As for such players - it's not something that the devs can fix. B*tchin' players will always be present in multiplayer games. Nothing you can do about that, just ignore their whining and politely put them in their place when then start calling you names. Don't forget to report those who go too far.

• Rainbow_Nugget

they will use these things more when they announce the rework? They already use it too much thats why i made this post. i played 3 games in a row and all 3 were with mories

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

I get accused of tunneling all the time. And while I have done it now and then for tactical reasons, most of the time I simply take WHOMEVER is in front of me and easiest to catch. That's it. That is all there is to it. The people who get "tunneled" in my experience are simply the ones who get CAUGHT because they are not as good. I'm not going pass on the down and ignore the hook because it is the same silly Survivor I just hit.

• Rainbow_Nugget

but you cant say its not tunneling when there are 3 survivors blocking for the injured one but the killer chooses to ignore them

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

dont worry, Moris are on the change list.

and before anyone comes at me now, yes so are keys.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

No, I mean if the devs say the exact date when the changes will go live, people will most likely bring a lot of Moris and keys just to use them up in the state where they are now, before the rework actually kicks in. It's basic human psychology - take most of it while it lasts.

If devs don't state the exact date, on the other hand, people won't know if there is even a reason to use up most of their keys and Mori-offerings.

I wouldn't say that it's a very common problem to have lots of Moris in a row, though. Probably just bad luck. I, personally, don't even use those, unless I have a daily or I just want to check out new killer's Mori animation. And when I play survivor I very rarely get Moris in a row, really.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    edited August 2020

And WHY are they blocking? They are making a tactical call to get in the way because they know getting hit won't DOWN them. A Killer choosing to ignore them to hit the one that will go down is no different. A downed Survivor isn't working Gens. A downed Survivor that ends up crawling around or on a Hook is taking other Survivors off Gens too. There is no reason whatsoever for any Killer to spread around their love taps in a way that is least efficient.

But all that aside, I am unrepentant. I will tunnel if it makes tactical sense. I will camp likewise. I will even Mori people with extreme prejudice if it makes tactical sense in the specific match that I am in. I don't owe them (or you) an apology for it. Whom I choose to chase, hit, hook, or Mori is my own business. Clearly there are enough Survivors to Body Block if they want to stop me. And I'm ALL FOR THAT. Because, I sometimes choose a specific person because all the rest come out to try and run interference. I get easier shots at them too. Survivors have more ways to stop me than I have to dish out.