Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Michael Myers and M&A.

Scytere
Scytere Member Posts: 123

Is M&A still viable for Michael or is it really not needed anymore for him? If it is still viable, what other perks synergises with it to help Michael out? Thanks for your inputs!

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited August 2020

Monitor is still very viable with him. I use it regularly and its lethal on him. If you want to keep that lower terror radius and use a different perk instead of Monitor then use the dead rabbit add on.

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720

It's probably his best perk, but can mostly be replaced by dead rabbit if you don't have better add-ons to run. Dead rabbit gets it down to 12 in tier 2 I believe, monitor is 8.

Nothing really pairs with it a ton beyond infectious fright.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

It is still viable, having a low terror radius is beneficial as survivors won't know that you're near, unless they have spine or Ooo. The added fov is a plus

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Infectious fright is god tier for getting perfect use out of T3, because T3 Michael has good snowball.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i always use dead rabbit add on when i have them.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

You can also combine the dead rabbid with M&A, he has like 6m TR then. Not only good to get easier stalks, also to get easier hits :P

Bamboozle can also be nice, in tier 3 he flies through windows then. Depends if you struggle with windows or not, might also be overkill.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,371

M&A still turns T2 TR into 8M. Also wider FoV helps with stalking as well.

Then when you are T3, it combos well with Infectious Fright as now you have a 40M TR when you down a survivor in chase for Infectious Fright.