Is it just me, or are lobbies worse than before the rank change?

Options
dead_by_waiting
dead_by_waiting Member Posts: 4
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Ps4 here. I boot up the game and it takes ~10 minutes to get into a lobby and then another ~5-10 minutes for the lobby to fill up. Lately, the lobby will stay at 2 survivors queued up. Then I get bored and leave. Usually, I just shut the game off without playing a single match. It's not fun waiting so long for a game only to have a survivor kill himself on hook 2 mins into the game. #deadbywaiting

Comments

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

we did tell the devs mmr wont work but they did it and now queue times are ass, the players are ass my god damn frame rate is ass aswell which is just great

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
    Options

Crossplay is coming out in a few days which means queue times will (hopefully) be a lot shorter if you have it enabled.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

Thats the issue..consoles won't enable it after the first few days. Not the majority atleast.

• GET_MEMED
    GET_MEMED Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

no ur right. before, i would get a couple of games with terrible matchmaking. now, most of my games have terrible matchmaking. as killer, im in green ranks, and i went against red and purple ranks for 3 games in a row. as a survivor, almost all the games i play now have a higher rank killer, but not necessarily higher rank survivors. also, longer queue times. mmr just made everything a whole lot worse, im not going to blame the devs tho, cause mmr is probably a hard system to make work properly. i guess it will take some time.