Your Favorite Cursed

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

This poll, we got Cursed.

A really odd one: Cursed doesn't do anything except what other Status Effects do: Make them aware of what's going on.

So you're gonna have to pick whatever gear is your favorite for whatever reason that happens to apply Cursed as well.

Note that Hex: Haunted Ground does not affect the Survivors in any way while the Hex Totems are up, and the Cursed Status Effect can only be up while Hex Totems are up.

Hence, it's not an option.

So, in what way do/would you prefer to apply Cursed to Survivors?

Your Favorite Cursed 42 votes

Hex: Devour Hope
50%
BossAdelooCheersyobudddATerribleBillyUistreelAhoyWolfanonymous31337animalmakAwkward_FiendBassTramFluffySharkz_EobardThawneUndershotsad_killer_maindugmanPior_MorteManyAchievablesDerZuntorherrik666 21 votes
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
7%
palletsryummyKateDensonMain3331benki 3 votes
Hex: No One Escapes Death
16%
WeederickF60_31Walker_of_the_fog_96Padafunoname11223345magicmaster2020Fobbo 7 votes
Hex: Retribution
2%
PlantCollector 1 vote
Hex: Ruin
16%
TaigaSillierHorizon5SzarmanGlamourousLeviathanDawnMadTotemsCleanserPr0p3r9 7 votes
Hex: The Third Seal
4%
DaDevilsSkirtMusicNerd_TC 2 votes
Hex: Thrill Of The Hunt
2%
Zeus 1 vote

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Do i really have to explain my profile picture?

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Arguably the best (with Hex:Ruin depending on the killer) and by far the most fun to use especially when you pull it off.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Do the bones 🦴

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Hex: The Third Seal

I love doing some survivor pinball with hag and third seal =D

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

The greatest feeling is getting those first three stacks and then chasing survivors around looking for it. To pull off all five stacks and get the 4k is even better.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

The most satisfying thing in the game. It's like landing a flick headshot or something in TF2 or CS:GO. It's amazing.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

For me it's a strong tie between Ruin and Lullaby. The thing is that by the time Lullaby starts being actually useful, my totem has already been found and destroyed so... Ruin seems more consistently useful. At least as much as a hex perk can be.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053

Most fun hex to use, and actually the only one that I sometimes use...

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

every time I have a hex other than noed it gets taken out within minutes.

• KateDensonMain3331
    Hex: Huntress Lullaby

They're all fun but using Huntress Lullaby with the doctor is a surefire way to make sure survivors mess up on gens

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111

Devour Hope is satisfying on a visceral level, but in many ways it's a "win more" perk. If you see a significant amount of Devour Hope value, there's good odds the match was already in your favor. Ruin is great because it rewards players that are able to exert pressure in multiple directions and juggle effectively, which is a great skill to develop and use. It also punishes survivors who do the optimal play of splitting up and not stacking on gens. Ruin can be devastating, just in the background instead of being in your face.