Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Whiny post, pls ignore

Thank god BVHR removed this bodged matchmaking, because at the moment on PC I am forced (yes, forced, the option to disable crossplay is greyed out) to play w console players who are having all kinds of problems regarding ping and frames on their side, who, perhaps owing to playing on a more casual platform, don't know how to play the game well and spend most of their time pooping at the edge of the map. Meanwhile we have a tome that seems to reward the most utterly annoying styles of gameplay and lead to mates spending most of the game looting chests, walking slowly around the map and sabotaging hooks without any real attempt to do so in a situation that can save a teammate from being hooked.

Oh, and that billy nerf everyone said would just lead to more spirit/freddy players? Well, it led to more spirit/freddy players.

The game has never been less enjoyable for me and though I will come back since I'm a glutton for punishment, I'm struggling to find ways to justify my addiction to this game.

Rant over.

Comments