The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Switching from xbox to pc?

fatflapsmcgee
fatflapsmcgee Member Posts: 8
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Hey ive been playing dbd for a long time and i stopped playing roughly back in early 2019 and its only recently that I’ve heard that dbd has crossplay now and I’ve decided to comeback but I want to play on pc rather than xbox. I was wondering if it is possible to move my account or at least all my stuff over to a pc account?

also idk how to do anything on this forum so I hope I’m not messing this up by putting it in the technical issues category.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Cross progression is not really expected for either PS4 or XBox, speculation is because there is no real way to pay Sony or Microsoft. Google Stadia will get it in September for those two that have it.

• fatflapsmcgee
    fatflapsmcgee Member Posts: 8

Damn dude, so does that mean if they do add cross progression I can get my stuff moved to pc including my Halloween skins and everything????

• KhaineGB
    KhaineGB Member Posts: 10,623

I THINK cross-progression is planned.

But I have absolutely no idea what that will entail.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

As of right now Cross Progress is not happening between Xbox/PS4 & PC - we do not know if this will ever be implemented sadly.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

All we need is the progression: our characters to be levelled up to the same point as they are on our consoles. DLCs and cosmetics would be nice to have too but I'd rather lose out on the things that I paid for than have no cross progression at all.