Sooo... How many Hillbillies have you guys seen so far?

Options

I've seen exactly ONE in the past week or two and I didn't even really get to play the match because we had a DC and we all ######### up and went down in 30 seconds. I honestly wish I had a chance to try and juke him.

It's disheartening really... he was pretty fun to go against wherever I played survivor on the occasion. I never really liked playing him myself, but I hope Billy mains weren't too turned off by the nerf...

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,796
    Options

I'll be honest I see a lot less than I used to. In the past week I've had about three. I play daily.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

Well, everyone was happy with past-PTB billy. That was an obvious problem so BHVR slapped a nerf on that overpowered dude.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

Now we are waiting for the nerf to base huntress and the trash addons they invent to padd the nerf, when all people want is iri head removed / changed.

Then the sprirt nerfs and freddy rework will happen.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

I've run into a lot of Billy's. In fact I'd say it's probably the killer I've faced the most recently.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

Before 4.1.2, probably about 1 every 20-25ish matches, and now... yeah...

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

I’ve seen a few tonight. They’re usually running amok and whistling Dixie. Billy is always fun to play against. Shame they neutered him. Don’t think it helped him get any dates considering his looks weren’t helping.

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415
    Options

1200 hours on dbd with billy being my main and i Havent played billy since they changed him back to PTB billy.

He just feels clunky and his add ons are just weird a stealth billy? 😂

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

1 billy in the past 3 weeks, I don't blame billy mains if they don't want to use the joke that he is now.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited August 2020
    Options

Tbh I rarely see Hillbillies in high ranks, but since way before the change so I can't really tell the reason.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

They're pretty rare now, but I'm actually glad that they are because now I'm getting a wide variety of killers to face. There hasn't even been this massive influx of Spirit players that everyone was prophesying. Slight increase in the number of Oni players, but I only see that as a good thing compared to the same players playing Hillbilly.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    edited August 2020
    Options

almost never now, i saw one today (after playing almsot all day). so is terrible, i see way more bubas actually.

• HolyLadyGaga
    HolyLadyGaga Member Posts: 51
    Options

Considering how the heat mechanic basically never works as intended (unless you're just new to playing Billy and/or holding your rev) I'm shocked that I haven't seen much Billy players either. Not complaining though, I'm getting a nice variety of killers these days.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

I've been playing hillbilly all evening, just for fun no addons. Its been a 4k or 4 escape yoyo fest but every game has been fun. I never played him much before the changes and probably won't play him much after either but I had a lot of fun with him today so I don't see what the problem is really.

People take this stuff to seriously.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

You severely underestimate the power of the Pig fanbase. I doubt that there has been any killer who's been nerfed as much as Pig.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

After the update, I still the same amount of billys as before, (sometimes)

• RbLen
    RbLen Member Posts: 144
    Options

I run into them a lot less. I can count on my fingers the number of times I seen them and I play daily.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

I see way more now than I did before he was nerfed, actually.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Since crossplay I've been seeing him more often lately, which is great since I enjoy playing against him.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,562
    Options

There may be a bit less of them I face now but those don’t perform really worse than before the rework.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Usually I see maybe 1 or 2 billy every day if I go for a whole survivor session (10-15 hours) most people are doing the old tome or the current so its often Huntress, Legions and Hags

• Zaonhort
    Zaonhort Member Posts: 101
    Options

I play every day for at least a couple of hours usually I've only seen one in the past 1-2 weeks. It's sad since I like his new music and stuff. I wish they didn't rework him. All that was needed was an addon rework and that's it.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I had 2 Billy's yesterday.

One normal Billy with 2 brown Add Ons and a 4.4/Mothers Helpers / New Era Instasaw Billy.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

I play mostly Billy. I decided to switch to Pig for prestiging but I will mostly play Billy soon enough. I still go addon less and he’s perfectly fine.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

i havent seen any since the nerf except participating in 1v1 tourneys

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179
    Options

I saw very few and low skill level. After the nerf many good billy left

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

honestly, i havent seen any more or less billies than i did prior to the nerf.

they were quite rare already, at least for me.

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413
    Options

I think I've seen one.. 105 hours in the last two weeks according to Steam... I didn't see them much before the nerf anyway so not sure if this is more or less.

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327
    Options

Only one, and he was a new player when mmr was still on.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

Literally, without exaggeration.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

After the first nerf, literally ONLY 1 MMR rank 20 victim.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

He's kind of a Nurse situation. Does not feel as good to play anymore.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

Not many. I have seen him less than before, that is true. But since I hate how loud he is now, with his chainsaw and him screaming, I'm glad. (I don't hate the killer, but the chainsaw could make less noise, like before and his screws are not needed at all)

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Same amount as before. And I am kind of maining him right now, he is super fun.

He is not bad, if you are struggling with the overheat bring the punctured muffler, but once you learn how to manage heat it's not really necessary. He has a really fun add-on set.

For a build, I would recommend Tinkerer - Pop - Infectious and a fourth perk of your choice

His add-ons are amazing IMO, with only a handful that actually feel useless.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    Options

Rarely saw Billie's before, never seen a post patch Billie

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I haven't seen any since his rework but then again I rarely play anymore. I played for like 5 hours with some friends and we saw several killers. None were billy. We even saw a Nurse. Then the MMR system came out and we just haven't played since.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274
    Options

Well considering that I hate waiting for games, I haven't played Survivor much. But I did see one since the update.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    Options

I stopped playing dbd because of this stupid nerf, came back only because of crossplay to play with my wife. Tried billy on kyf, felt disgusted and didn't play killer since. Only enjoying the company of my wife on swf...