Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So about camping and looping

Vietfox
Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
Camping might be annoying, but that's it.
Looping might be annoying  but that's it.
If someone complains about looping claiming it requires no skill same goes for camping.
Thanks.

Comments

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    PREACH! 🤧🙌🏽
  • Marvel
    Marvel Member Posts: 149
    edited September 2018

Are you all part of the Bubba fan club? xD

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Marvel said:

Are you all part of the Bubba fan club? xD

@Marvel yes, you should join. :)
  • Looping might be annoying? Try core lmao. Camping is annoying for all survivors but they will get the last laugh if they are prepared to let their pal die.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Yeah, both are annoying. Though camping has a draw back of no map pressure. Looping has no draw backs at all and is pure profit for Survivors. #feelsbadman
  • Vietfox
    Yeah, both are annoying. Though camping has a draw back of no map pressure. Looping has no draw backs at all and is pure profit for Survivors. #feelsbadman
    @SovererignKing
    U can either "camp"" from distance with certain killers or camp when the gates are powered, in which case you don't need the map pressure.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Vietfox said:
    SovererignKing said:

@SovererignKing
    U can either "camp"" from distance with certain killers or camp when the gates are powered, in which case you don't need the map pressure.

Oh I thought were talking about the real camping and not the survivors definition of camping :wink:

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Vietfox said:
    @SovererignKing
    These are true. Though I’m talking about Plain old camping with a non-mobility Killer.
  • Darksilk
    Darksilk Member Posts: 9
    Wait what? Dont camp. You get less points.  Do loop you help your team.  I don't understand this post
  • Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    SovererignKing said:

@SovererignKing

Oh I thought were talking about the real camping and not the survivors definition of camping :wink:

@DeadByFlashlight
    I don't complain when a killer is nearby because survivors are swarming around me, i blame the survivors, especially when i'm running kindred :wink:
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Vietfox said:

@Vietfox said:
    SovererignKing said:

@SovererignKing

@DeadByFlashlight
    I don't complain when a killer is nearby because survivors are swarming around me, i blame the survivors, especially when i'm running kindred :wink:
    It's even worse, when they don't do anything. 
    Had a match where the killer camped me. 2 swf players concentrated on a single gen and the last survivor ran in circles on the other end of the map, while the killer was holding my hand.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Tsulan said:

Had a match where the killer camped me. 2 swf players concentrated on a single gen and the last survivor ran in circles on the other end of the map, while the killer was holding my hand.

Sadly I've had the same thing happen, I suck at looping but i kite d aBilly around for a good 7 minutes and in that time the other 3 managed to get 2 gens done through Ruin.

I lost the sucker killed his Ruin totem, got another gen done and he finally downed me and camped me he was so mad. I figure it's all good i got 2 WGLF tokens, 1 gen done myself and hex totem.

They never got a single gen done after I got hooked.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Vietfox said:

SovererignKing said:

@SovererignKing

@DeadByFlashlight

I always suicide on hook if that is the case.
    There is no point in buying them time if they dont do anythign anyway^^

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Vietfox said:

SovererignKing said:

@SovererignKing

@DeadByFlashlight

I didn't struggle.. 
    It's surprising how some survivors react to a hook. Some crouch near the hook, because they hear a far heartbeat. 
    I go in yolo style, when the survivor is about to struggle or die. I have BT equipped and after that point it's up to the survivor. Some are mad about this. 
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Tsulan said:

@Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:

DeadByFlashlight said:

@Vietfox said:

SovererignKing said:

@SovererignKing

@DeadByFlashlight

I didn't struggle.. 
    It's surprising how some survivors react to a hook. Some crouch near the hook, because they hear a far heartbeat. 
    I go in yolo style, when the survivor is about to struggle or die. I have BT equipped and after that point it's up to the survivor. Some are mad about this. 
    I do the same at least you give them a chance to live