The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Matchmaking is screwed up

A week or so away i come back as survivor half my team disconnected and screwed me over, So i thought lets play as killer! Guess what i get a room full of SWF arseholes who just take a mile if you give them an inch.
From now on i`m playing dirty as a killer!

Comments

• Link
    Link Member Posts: 135

Play to win, you dont have to follow an honor code. Just dont do stuff like hold the game hostage or hack. And really it's just because people have a different mindset compared to playing survivor and playing killer. AND when playing killer compared to solo survivor you can come across 4 man swf instead of 3 man swf as survivor so thats another reason why it'd seem like you'd always get ######### teammates. But it's not like you always get 4 man claudette swf, since there are the people you 4k which could be the very team you get paired with sometimes as survivor.

• Could you tell us what inch you gave them and the mile they took? Got me interested.

• Toecutter
    Toecutter Member Posts: 56

I gave them an inch by leaving the hook and the ######### just go about teabagging and being cocky little shits! And i try playing survivor and half my team quit or do not even know how to get the gens going,
    I think at the moment yoouu have a lot of players just ######### over the game for others.

• Toecutter
    Toecutter Member Posts: 56

Give them an inch they take a mile )

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Toecutter said:
    A week or so away i come back as survivor half my team disconnected and screwed me over, So i thought lets play as killer! Guess what i get a room full of SWF arseholes who just take a mile if you give them an inch.

Swipe the floor with the SWF buddies. Usually they are very desperate to pick each other up :wink:

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Toecutter said:

Swipe the floor with the SWF buddies. Usually they are very desperate to pick each other up :wink:

Confucious says: ", Players that overextend fall over."