The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wraith Rework Idea

bluesockcrate
bluesockcrate Member Posts: 17
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

A friend and I have been working over this rework idea for wraith in our heads. We are open to feedback especially on what to do with his perks.

Increase Wraith's terror radius, this is to balance the below changes.

Give the wraith true invisibilty from a distance while cloaked (if Freddy can have it, so can Wraith)

Allow Wraith to attack, but not down survivors, while invisible. Attacking while cloaked will de-cloak you and apply a cooldown to cloaking.

Allow wraith to teleport to totems while invisible. 60-75 second cooldown without add-ons. This is to give him a bit more map pressure and unpredictability while also allowing it to be disabled easily.

Edit: Version 2

After receiving some feedback and talking it over with my friend, we have decided that the auto-uncloak could be a purple/red add-on, as it's a strong ability as is. Instead, the wraith would flicker upon hitting a survivor while cloaked, similar to how he flickers when breaking a pallet or generator.

Edit 2: Totem Teleporting

This is a fairly gimicky idea, and would best be kept to purple or red add-ons for that matter, if implimented. The devs would be better at balancing it than I.

Post edited by bluesockcrate on

Comments