EQ for hearing steps and breath

Options

Hi, do you know how to equalize the sound so I can hear the breath and the steps of the survivors better? the equalizer is this

Comments

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options

I'm going to keep an eye on this post lol

• Dbd_spirithag
    Dbd_spirithag Member Posts: 8
    Options

Keep an eye, too.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    edited August 2020
    Options

I feel stupid because I tried to pull the circle on this image of equalizer...

Sounds of breath and steps should be about 1k-8k in my opinion but i wouldn't mess with equalizer because it will make also sharp sounds (like hitting) louder and it would not be pleasant for ears.

Also if I were you I wouldn't listen to guy who tried to pull circle on attached image.

• Burger
    Burger Member Posts: 27
    edited August 2020
    Options

This is what i use. I've noticed its made footsteps, gens, and terror radius louder, idk about breathing though. I have slight hearing loss so it's hard for me to hear some of these sounds, especially terror radius, and this has helped me a lot. Would recommend for anyone who has trouble hearing these.

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    Options

I wish they just put sliders in like every other game has, effects, music, voice.

I get that their one strategy with sound seems to be JUST DEAFEN EVERYBODY WITH CHASE MUSIC but it would be nice to be able to actually hear those things we're meant to hear.