Options

The verity of play styles

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

What I like:

The atmosphere, the designs, the idea of the game

What I don't like:

Constant bugs, devs would rather add 7000 perks and thus increasing the grind instead of buffing / reworking already awful, useless perks...

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

I like my games to be more casual than competitive. I wish i could experiment more with perks but i feel like i need to run certain meta perks because of playstyles. I wish there was a casual mode honestly... Sometimes the game is ruined because of tunneling killers and toxic survivors.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Like: The game.

Dislike: A good portion of the community.

I get that there is the competitive element, but we are all playing the same game, so I don't see why people devote their entire playtime to screwing over every other player. This game is already hard enough for BOTH sides before you add face-camping, hardcore tunnelling, 4-man slugging, Decisive Strike abuse, 2nd chance perk stacking, SWF hit-squads and total gen-rushing.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994
    edited August 2020
    Options

Like: pigggies who lets me boop the snoot.

Dislikes: console fps

Post edited by Bullettimegod on
  • Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited August 2020
    Options

What I like:

The old realms autohaven, coldwind, mcmillian with fair and fun rng balanced around pretty much both sides (expect rancid and cowshed which is heavily survivor sided)

Dislike: pretty much every other realm expect Clowns map.

• Burger
    Burger Member Posts: 27
    Options

Like: Demo

Dislike: Anything other than Demo

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,677
    Options

As survivor I like how it can get tense. I like being able to prove my skills to the team, and in the post-game lobby I get complimented on it (I've had a killer once be streaming and I watched their vod and they kept complimenting me so, that made my day). I like meeting new people.

I've met my current bf through the game, in fact. He means the world to me and I'd trade everything to be able to see him right now.

As killer, I like how it's all up to me. I prove my own worth and nobody else. I show four survivors that I'm a competent killer and they better respect me or else they'll end up dead. I like playing fairly, giving everyone a chance for points. I like being able to change my playstyle based around my killers; as Pyramid Head I'll play hyper-aggressive whilst as Freddy I'll be defending gens for a lot of the game. As Wraith I'll try and combine both sides, and you've never seen a killer with as much down potential as my Bubba lol. You best hope you can combine two windows together or else you're going down.

As survivor, I hate solo teammates (so much so that rn I play exclusively swf, even without voice comms for a lot of it, just because I like knowing my team can do gens). I hate Sally Slugson Nurse players, I hate Dead Dawg Saloon, and most of all I hate the ######### Spirit.

As killer, I hate the sweaty tryhard squads determined to crush all gens within minutes (though when they fail it is pretty funny :p). I hate sometimes the stress of it all, even though at other points that's what I love about killer. I hate certain maps (hello can Coldwind ######### off thanks x) and playing certain killers (ahem Nurse), but most of all I still hate the motherfucking Spirit.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Like:

The game play, the feeling of fear and the resulting adrenaline rush I got whenever the Killer finds and chasing me. Alas, that feeling is mostly gone now.

Claudette. I know she gets lots of hate, but I love her.

Dwights butt.

Davids chest.

Daddy Meyers.

Dislike:

Toxic players who take this game too seriously.

Bugs.

Terrible facial animations.

Uninspired mori animations.

Hook tunneling Billies and Spirits.

Boosted teammates who think they’re No0b3 but go down in 2 seconds.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    Options

• Art & Design
    • Gameplay
    • Music
    • Randomness of the game
    • those silly moments where both sides enjoy it
    • made me a cosplayer
    • Crossplay
    • Indoormaps
    • finding hatch gremlins and let the other one go
    • as Killer: I don't need to rely on others.
    • intense chases

Dislikes:

• Balance
    • Soloqueue (made me a Killermain)
    • toxic community
    • 0 feedback if action has been taken if you reported someone for strong insults
    • SWF with OoO
    • Bugs (as someone who really likes Nurse...)
  • MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I like the potential variety. I hate the lack of variety.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

• The logo
    • The artstyle
    • Daily Rituals
    • The Archives
    • The Wraith, The Hillbilly, The Doctor, The Spirit, The Legion, The Plague & The Oni
    • Wraith's "Windstorm"s, "All Seeing" - Blood & Coxcombed Clapper
    • Hollow Shell, Survivor Pudding, Bloody Party Streamers, Murky Reagent & Black Ward
    • Detective's Hunch, Iron Will, Kindred, Left Behind, No Mither, Self Care, Small Game, Spine Chill & We'll Make It
    • Bamboozle, Barbecue & Chili, Enduring, Hex: Devour Hope, Make Your Choice, Pop Goes The Weasel, Save The Best For Last & Spirit Fury
    • The Exposed & Undetectable Status Effects
    • Green ranks
    • Breakable walls
    • The fog
    • All Coldwind Farm maps excluding Fractured Cowshed & Torment Creek, Treatment Theatre, The Game, Family Residence & The Underground Complex
    • A whole bunch of Wraith cosmetics

Dislikes

• The lack of soundtrack variety
    • The lack of optimization
    • The Shrine of Secrets (as is)
    • The Trapper, The Nurse, The Shape, The Hag, The Pig, The Ghost Face & The Demogorgon
    • Wraith's "The Serpent" - Soot, "The Beast" - Soot, "Blink"s & "Blind Warrior" - Mud
    • Cut Coin, Scratched Coin, Shroud of Separation
    • Autodidact, Diversion, For The People, Mettle Of Man, Object Of Obsession, Saboteur, Stake Out & We're Gonna Live Forever
    • Coulrophobia, Furtive Chase, Insidious, Monitor & Abuse, Monstrous Shrine & Overwhelming Presence
    • The Blindness Status Effect
    • The Bloodweb telling you that you reached level 50 even though it's the gazillionth time that you simply completed another LVL 50 Bloodweb
    • The 2-Token award on Hex: Devour Hope
    • The price on some of these outfits
    • Ironworks of Misery, Disturbed Ward, both Backwater Swamp maps, both Red Forest maps & Mount Ormond Resort
    • Being stunned
    • Being camped
    • Being betrayed by (a) fellow Survivor(s)
    • Red ranks

There's probably more i didn't think of right now, but i'll keep it like this for now.