What do you think of the new killer’s perks?

New survivor’s perks are trash. Killer’s perks IMO seem strong, maybe even too strong. What do you all think?

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I think i'm gonna have to reorganize my meme Hex: Devour Hope build.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

Undying doesn't preserve tokens, so I'm not sure how good it'll work with Devour.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Completely agree. I bring devour hope all the time. My favorite perk in the game.

Undying buffs ruin AND noed. As i killer, i love this perk. As a survivor it pisses me off lol

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Dragons Grip combos well with Trail of Torment. Highlight the gen for survivors and oneshot them without Terror radius. Maybe decent on high mobility killers like Freddy, but more fun than meta.

Blood Favour is useless, it runs out before you catch up

Undying looks really fun in a full totem build. Sadly you lose all tokens, so Ruin is the best nontrap-totem to combo with. Haunted Grounds and Retribution with Undying is gonna be amazing though. If it glows, it goes.

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Dragon grit is good could be meta.

undying:Shouldnt be a hex.Instead of losing all tokens lose 3,2,1 token as tier goes up.If u lose 3 tokens is basically one survivor dead.

Blood favour is stupid Survivor will just run to the next pallet once they know he have it plus is a Hex.The idea is good but not the result.

It should be time related like once you hit a survivor he have 8,12,16 secs with pallets blocked and 80 secs cooldown if u wish

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

My executioner will like Undying for his Ruin. Seeing as i'll be dropping surveillance now after they changed it.

Dragon's grip will be interesting for Wraith and mobility killer's.

Don't think i would use the other tbh, maybe if it wasn't a hex.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

Undying needs a dull Totem for its transfer effect, so a full totem build wouldn't work for it.

• Tjiani
    Tjiani Member Posts: 78

I am thinking i finally had it.... done playing survivor, there is no Way in hell this game is even close to balanced after adding this... solo survivor is terrible enough as it is, with these new killer perks it’s going to be a freaking nightmare.

My Bet Will be that a few weeks after launce, there won’t be enough survivors playing, cause everyone wants to play killer now. SMH...

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited August 2020

I'm not doing it to preserve Tokens.

I'm doing it for the re-placing of H: DH, especially for early cleanses.

Ideally, i'd be on Disturbed Ward and H: DH is on that stupid Totem in the middle of the field.

They cleanse it quick cause i'm busy chasing, so then it hops onto a Totem that they never find.

Ideally btw, i'll say it again just in case.

• Rollercage
    Rollercage Member Posts: 3

Why do the perks get worse and worse?

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Undying keeps getting underestimated. Ruin/Haunted/Undying/Noed or thrill (or another perk you like) forces survivors off gens to deal with totems which is not something they do at high ranks.

The only downside is that Undying doesn't have a lore tidbit on it so it's instantly less appealing.

• JephKaplan
    JephKaplan Member Posts: 308

How are the killer perks too good? undying doesn't save tokens for devour and needs a dull totem to even work, blood favor has a cooldown while also being a hex? and dragon grit could be good but once they know u have it they'll just wait the 30 sec out or touch it then hide

• Xeticus
    Xeticus Member Posts: 71

I'm planning on Dragon's Grip, Overcharge and Pop Goes The Weasel. Try tapping my gens and see what you get. :D