I'm not really feeling this graphics update.

Options
Burger
Burger Member Posts: 27
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

I don't know if it's because I'm not used to it yet or what, but I'm just not a huge fan of the graphics update. I much prefer how the game looked before and the game doesn't really feel the same to me anymore. Is anyone else feeling this way or am I just crazy?

Comments

• Burger
    edited August 2020
    Options

I guess it's just a personal preference thing, I liked the less-realistic, less-lively look. I thought it fit the gameplay and overall atmosphere of the game perfectly, I liked how the old graphics made the realms of the entity feel cold and desolate, which is exactly how I imagined them in my mind. Although, I do 100% understand why people prefer the new graphics. (And i do agree, the new repair animations are sweet.)

I'll give the new graphics time and see if they grow on me, but they just doesn't appeal to me currently

• Burger
    Options

I think it comes down to personal preference. I loved the cold, desolate, lonely feeling of the old graphics. But I can understand why people prefer the more dense and alive style. I do agree with you on the new repair animations, those are sick.

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options

I like the new graphics. The ones we have now sometimes remind me of games dating back to PS2 lol