Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New killer change POWER idea

I think the concept and appearance of this killer needs to be changed (in RUSH mode only) ! The killer are fine, and perks is very good.

In "RUSH" mode his appearance changes to a black SHADOW, to be a little more terrifying and hard to spot.

The change of power ;

He can cross the whole map at very high speed, crossing scenery and obstacles. This change gives him an excellent map control and a very good stealth, the ability to approach survivors without being spotted, like a lightning bolt. It's both terrifying for the survivors and a pleasure for the killer to catch up. Delete his terror ray in RUSH mode?

To avoid an abuse of power, it is preferable to limit it (obviously);

Cannot hit survivors in RUSH mode.

The RUSH killer in a useful and more original way, it gives him an excellent map control and the possibility to surprise the survivors! If he loses a survivor he can always go to the other end of the map to surprise the other survivors and thus becomes faster and more annoying in the pressure, because it is also possible to cross the survivors on the way. OP ? Not really, because it can't hit the survivors in RUSH mode, which gives the survivors a chance to escape, but also gives the killer the pleasure to chase very fast and catch the target without being able to know where the killer stops (front, back, left to right...).

This is a suggestion for the developers I don't know where to put it, thanks to the moderators for moving my topic where it should be. Everybody has the right to give his opinion too!😀

Comments

• CornMoss
    CornMoss Member Posts: 538

I actually like this a lot, surprisingly as I usually don't like changes people try to make to a killer. His power is quite useless in chase so making him able to quickly sneak up on survivors giving them a surprise would make him a better wraith essentially. Maybe even make it so he can break pallets with his rush attack so it can somewhat be used in chase

• Jill10230
    Jill10230 Member Posts: 475
    edited August 2020

Not especially a Wraith 2.0, he are not completly invisible the shadow still visible but difficult to follow. It could scare and surprise, which would be original, because no killer in this game can do that... The speed is so crazy that he could do the "Close" map in 5 seconds. A fast moving shadow without a terror ray is the ultimate killer missing from DBD. A normal cooldown allows him to chase his target easily if she are long away, but he would be obliged not to use it in moments of pursuit (little cooldown). This doesn't make it useless, no, it has an anti-loop perk.

Thank you for your comment, I hope others will think the same ...🤣

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I actually really like the design of the killer, and I don't believe and wouldn't hope that the devs would change him in any significant way. He might need some tweaks to his power, to make it better in chases, but that's it in my opinion.

• Chiquito
    Chiquito Member Posts: 27

I'd like to share some of my ideas then...

new killer's ability should be like infecting a survivor with his nectar while he's running then the survivor would have to heal himself for not dying (like pig's ability) plus he would able to infect some objets at the map with his "mortal nectar" like plague does