Options
D_Orien
D_Orien Member Posts: 115

For me...there's no greater feeling...than 360ing a Bubba chainsaw

Comments

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703
    Options

For me it'd probably be when I got accused of hacking for hitting shots with Slinger despite only hitting like 2 out of every 3 shots.

• monster89
    monster89 Member Posts: 146
    Options

Outplaying a face camping bubba and every getting out alive!

Played solo and went against a red rank bubba who face camped trying to secure 1 kill after all gens were done.

After a trading a couple hooks and with the help of bt, unbreakable and some body blocks we managed to get everyone out safely.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Lopro Chaining trough multiple things in one Sprint. Recently I chainsawed trough 2 Walls and a Pallet, it felt great.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Getting a team of survivors that don't immediately pop 3 gens.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    Options

As soloqueuer: If your team is worth it.

As Killer:Winning against a strong team & killing overconfident survivors or hatch gremlins.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Enjoying the atmosphere and ambiance of each realm within the first 15-30 seconds from the start of every match... before the killing and madness ensues;

Sometimes, seemingly the only worthwhile attractivity of the game...

...sometimes.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,021
    edited August 2020
    Options

Playing a Killer that requires some form of tactical set-up or aiming/timing and getting those hits because of good plays. Even though Blight needs changes, I've actually been having more fun with him the more I get used to him. It's fun breaking a pallet after being stunned, and just sprinting like crazy after them, then getting a hit on them just before they reach a vault.

• LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140
    Options

Last minute saves/kills.

Like, as a survivor, I'm always so thrilled when we get a last minute save and make it out together.

As a killer, there's nothing more satisfying than pulling someone off the gate and hooking then, especially when it's death hook🤩😍

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

As survivor, when I manage to juke a killer and make them completely lose me in a chase. And flashlight saves. I just don't get them very often because I want to actually do it optimally. I don't like to chase the killer and survivor being chased when I could be doing something actually helpful.

As a killer, tricking someone and getting them to run into me. Working on them moonwalk skills, which is hard with a controller.

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977
    Options

When a random player during solo queue saves me during the end game collapse after i've been hooked and then proceeds to body block for me to close out a 4k escape.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

I love pulling off a save against camping kilkers. As killer it feels good to tunnel someone who let me eat their ds when they weren't being tunneled, ngl.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368
    Options

Blood warden.

• handfulofrain
    handfulofrain Member Posts: 317
    Options

Mori-ing the blendette.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

Yo, I did that twice and it was so badass! I wish I was recording at the time

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

last minute plays that result in everyone escaping

also landing a clutch flashlight save that wins the game

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Ignoring someone clicking the flashlight and teabagging to intentionally chase a different person who’s actually working on gens. The clicker will often continue to chase after you trying to get you to come after them instead which means you’re getting to keep two people off the gens for the price of one chase. And you just KNOW they’re super frustrated by it! 😄 Bonus points if you kill them last and they call you a tunneler or trash in chat.

Also with Trapper if you set up something you think is clever and it actually pays off. I had a match yesterday where I four-killed a group by hooking someone in the basement of a house, and had a couple of traps at vault positions. The entire team ran in about 30 seconds later and just died instantly. I love it when a plan comes together! 🙂

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317
    Options

Putting someone in the basement as Hag.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Spirit with NOED. 1 dead, 1 hooked both gates opened. 1 on floor crawling to exit. Solo.

I take a quick run around the map looking for totem. Dont find it. Notice she keeps picking up the slug to prevent him from leaving. Make my way to the hook and wait for her to pick up the slug again. She does but sees me and drops him. Comes at me but hits the hooked person in animation. I run away. Unhooked protects the slug with the borrowed time and we all escape. That was satisfying lol

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Options

Doing the harvester tech without swinging and actually downing someone with it

• IMilkNobody
    IMilkNobody Member Posts: 114
    Options

doing all the bones then seeing noed in endgame leaderboards

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    Options

Hitting a long rage hatchet as huntress

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 441
    Options

Using STBFL and

1. Sacrificing the Obsession with 8 stack's remaining.
    2. Catching the Obsession on a vault or in locker and not loosing the stacks.
    3. Just having 8 stack's and hitting the non-obsession's.
  • Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400
    Options

Finally catching that one survivor that has just been a pain in my ass the entire game. Bonus feeling if they have OoO or a key.

Just hooking them and depending on my mood/state of the match just camping them to death. Hate camping and find it the most boring thing to do. But I do get a big smile on my face if I know I can just camp one annoying guy to death with 0 or very little co

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

4k mori with devour hope.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Last night a david tbagged me while i was playing pig. I chased him, downdd him, put a mask on him tbagged him back. Little bit goes by start chasing him again, hes still got tge mask on and tbagging like crazy at pallets and pointing, slug him. Another minute or so goes by and I hear him trying to get tge mask off and its freaking out so i know its close to popping. I down him, drag him far away from the box and leave him slugged. Then this happens:

This was very satisfying ngl

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Having some little swine with Object Of Obsession loop, pallet-stun, flashlight-stun, body-block all match...and still eliminate the whole team with the swine dying last. Too juicy.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Options

Did you play as Tapp last night, boop the snoot of a pig and pig give you hatch after killing kate?

• LuckySteveMain
    LuckySteveMain Member Posts: 11
    Options

When I grab a survivor.

• D_Orien
    D_Orien Member Posts: 115
    Options

I'll add another (been interesting read all of yours): getting away with hiding in plain sight.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

For me, the greatest feeling that I have experienced was when I first played the game. It was just a rush or excitement, fear and adrenaline that coursed through me the moment I heard the sound of the heart beat, or the stain in my undies that Ghostface and Daddy Meyers caused when they popped out of nowhere.

I wish the Devs could figure out how to make the game stay feeling like that. I know it’s the nature of all things horror that you get desensitized over time, but still, I really enjoyed it when I actually feared a Killer.

Other than that, the best feeling I got was when I 4k’d as Trapper vs an elite SWF death squad. We were on Pigs map and it was obvious to me that I was going to lose. They all knew every loop and rushed gens as fast as possible. Even my bloody coil didn’t do much since they just stayed injured to continue disarming the rest of my traps. And they were always there to blind or pallet stun me when I tried to pick someone up off of the ground.

It all turned around in my favor because I managed to get one in the basement. They got overly altruistic and went down like flies after that. The nice thing was, even though they were t-bagging to get my attention, they were very nice in endgame chat. There wasn’t any salt and actually praised me for doing so well against them (they were ranks 1-4) even though I was like rank 12/13.

It makes me happy when people choose to be nice.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Options
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

I don't use Bubba that much but my would be when i hit survivor trying to 360 me.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Gotta be when toxic/cocky survivors make an error or you catch them out. Especially nice when they tea bag and run straight into a bear trap 🤸‍♂️

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options