A Quiet Place chapter

Options
Milkasa
Milkasa Member Posts: 76

I've loved the Death Angels ever since the A Quiet Place movie came out, and thought that they'd be cool as all heck in DBD, especially with A Quiet Place 2 coming out... I don't know. Anyways, if this gets enough attention I might make addons, a survivor, killer perks.

New Killer: The Death Angel

Base Kit: The Death Angel has a base kit of 110 movement speed and 32 meter terror radius. Its vision is completely different, as its black with white stripes outlining where objects are. It can only see within 32 meters of it, to make up for its other powers. While in base form, any survivor that makes a noise that The Death Angel can hear, like footsteps, gens, or even just breathing will have their outline revealed to the killer.

Power: The Death Angel has three forms

Base form: Its just base kit, nothing special

Assault Form idk what to call it: The Death Angel can only see its surroundings within 8 meters of it, or any survivor which makes an audible noise, and the form lasts ten seconds. While in this form, the killer moves at 150% speed, and lunges at 175%. Hitting a survivor will instantly down them, and simply running into breakable walls, pallets, or even gens will destroy them. If you don't down a survivor during this time, the cooldown will be 250 seconds. If you manage to down someone, it becomes 150.

Echolocation Form: The Death Angel moves at 100 speed, but all noises become 200% louder, and stack with perks like Surveilance and Stridor. All survivor noises will show their outline, and any survivor within 16 meters will always have their outline shown. This form works on the same cooldown as assault form, but only has a cooldown of 100 seconds

Im really bad at wording shite but I was up all night and Im tired af

Comments

• PanPan021
    PanPan021 Member Posts: 39
    Options

Okay Overall I like it! I would change a few things though. I love the movie as well and it's truly amazing but I think to get more of the Death Angel's concept better I would go with something like this:

Base kit is perfectly fine, its height would be large. I like the idea of assault form and echolation but maybe in Echolation form have the Death Angel be completley immobile but audio cues are greatly increased (100%) maybe? Anything that makes noise will be outlined while in echolocation mode. While in echolation mode they may activate Hunt mode (assault mode as you call it). Holding the secondary button will allow you too lock onto a target and you leave echolocation mode entering Hunt mode. The target's aura is outlined for 15 seconds, Movement speed is drastically increased (200%?) and hitting the target will instantly down them. Echolocation has no cooldown but Hunt mode has maybe like a 120 second cd?

This may not be super balanced but if you tweak it here and there I think it would give more of the Death Angel vibe because as in the movie they stay very still listening to everything and as soon as a noise is activated they lock on. I don't want to make perks and stuff because this is your concept and overall I really like it its just that those are the changes I would make, and you may use them if you like it. Also for survivor if you make one should be Emily Blunt (Obviously not her but the character she plays lol) Anyways overall good job! I really love the movie and think it would be super cool to have this 👍

• Milkasa
    Options

That actually sounds a lot better, I threw this idea together in like 10 minutes to bring attention to the possibility

• PanPan021
    Options

Lol Id be happy to help create an actual concept for it. Also I will look at your boggeyman concept my dudes. The perk for my concept is also now tweaked so it should be balanced!

• Milkasa
    edited August 2020
    Options

I saw that! Though I think I'm going to go update my Boogeyman concept now. I already had everything set up to turn it into a complete chapter, I just got screwed over by a bug that didn't let me post it, and I got really discouraged after that

• PanPan021
    Options

Oooh sounds fun! I read it and its good. It needs a few tweaks here and there but yeah its good! I like it my dudes. Ill be waiting for your updated version!

• Milkasa
    Options

I already updated it, pretty sure you saw the updated version. Before the update is was just the killer and the purple and pink addons

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244
    Options

Just saw this movie I feel it fits well with DBD