Boring Braindead ZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Options
TheWarNung
TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Occasionally I hear from salty survivor groups that I'm playing a "boring braindead killer". This is almost always followed up with "zzzzzzzzzz". I was wondering where it comes from. Is there some youtuber or twitch streamer who is teaching this nonsense to their audience? I feel it's quite telling that I almost always hear this from SWF teams that are trying their darndest to be toxic, T-bagging at every pallet and clicking flashlights and just generally BMing.

And before you guys say that this is a thing only said about Freddy/Spirit, know that I play every killer except Huntress/Slinger and at this point I think I've heard it said about every killer except Nurse. The other day a team said I was 'boring braindead zzzzzz' after losing to my Doctor.

I don't camp/tunnel. I try to spread positivity and be nice and say gg after every match. But somebody out there is teaching these poor schmucks to parrot "boring braindead zzzzzzzzzzzz" every time they lose, and I'm quite curious as to who that might be. Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for your time, folks.

EDIT: For clarification, they're not calling me a braindead player. They're saying I'm playing a braindead killer, yet every killer except Nurse is apparently braindead.

Post edited by TheWarNung on

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

If you hear it every time it is probably your playstyle.

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
    edited August 2020
    Options

I didn't say I hear it every time. I said I hear it very occasionally, usually from SWF teams.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640
    Options

I tell 'em the same thing when they gen rush. People play those 'boring' killers so they can content against all the stuff survivors have going for them. Yet they still complain. Self fulling.

• Enlyne
    Enlyne Member Posts: 429
    Options

We really have no proof about your playstyle other than your word, so...

I'm gonna say they are either way too sensitive or your playstyle is not really that exciting.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,398
    Options

I hear that everytime i play freddy/doctor even if its fair.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2020
    Options

Some entitled kiddos, that try to annoy you.

Just ignore them. It is not your job to be their psychologist for whatever problems they might have while they trying to catch your attention on this way.

• Eremit
    Eremit Member Posts: 3
    Options

I'm sorry, but I have no clue what's about that term/why they say that and so on... But I think too, that it would be best, to just try to ignore them (and if possible, maybe deactivate the option that they can message you). If they feel the need to always leave that comment except for the nurse, then it's most likely themselves who are "braindead" - I mean, if they keep playing public games, but apparently only like ONE killer...

Uuh, I don't know, I just know that there are a looooooot of weird and rude people around, especially in that game. And I hate that sort of behaviour you described! There's no reason for them (maybe except they're just annoying brats or other sorts of a*******) to behave like this when you're playing fair and nice. In fact, that only could lead to that there will be even more killers out there who will camp and tunnel and be toxic, who were nice before but got so annoyed by survivors like that and got infected with toxicity! 🙄

• Anghroth
    Anghroth Member Posts: 40
    Options

Pure entitlement, nothing more. Those salty kiddos couldn't bully you, because their tiny little brains couldn't adapt to a person who plays well, and therefore it's automatically a "boring killer".

Those are the same people, that, after winning against any killer, write EZ. Simple brains, that must be ignored.

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320
    Options

As most have said on here, most of the time it's entitlement. You could have played completely fair the entire game but because you killed them it means you're boring or you camped/ tunneled or any other excuse.

Though that's not to say that there aren't any boring play styles to go against as survivor, but most of the time is generally is because they're just salty

• Entity_Lich94
    Options

I can say from experience that your play style doesn't matter to these kind of people, if they get beat its everyone else's fault but their own.

I've been called a camper/tunneller more times than I care to count by survivors, even though I very rarely do it and get called "a toxic swf group" by killers even though I always play solo

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

I rarely get hateful messages from Survivors, mostly only because when I camp during Endgame. Once I got called a tunneler as Pig, because that guy was not able to get his Trap off... Havent seen him once after he got unhooked (fun thing was that they picked Ormond, Karma I guess). But usually, I dont get messages like this, which lets me think about the Killers complaining about them playing in an unfun way.

But I have to admit, I dont get "gg" very often if a Survivor died. If I get a "gg" its mostly from someone who escaped and I am quite sure they wont say that if they died. Which is kinda sad, but whatever.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Man I love Doctor, the only time I actually dislike or maybe even hate him is if he use the green range addon. So stupid they got buffed with 0 downsides....

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529
    Options

In my experience survivors say boring because either:

A: They are not as good as you and they felt that they where losing heavily.

Or B: a certain killers playstyle does not fit their wanted playstyle f.eks. stealthy, slugging and so on.

Boring very rarely means actually boring.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,511
    Options

Boring = They got destroyed and/or couldn't bully you

Generally the case imo. It's usually just them being salty.

• Entity_Lich94
    Options

It might be a ps4 thing ( rarely had this on pc) but I've loads of hate mail and death threats from survivors for any kind of reason they can think of if I kill them.

Killers I find tend to be toxic in game rather than hate mail, they'll face camp me while hitting me on hook, slug and just stand there nodding just because i was able to loop them for a long time. Though I've had some nasty comments from them saying I suck or am a toxic gen rusher and so on.

The annoying thing about this kind of behaviour is that there are definitely boring strats to go against as survivor (forever freddy I'm looking at you) but people will dismiss you as a "moaning survivor main" because of how often toxic people like this use the word against anything dont like

• Duniek94
    Duniek94 Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2020
    Options

Same happens to me just ignore them first they tbagging after pallet during I play spirit then got instadowned after they flame that I play OP killer what is OP instead u reposition or mindgame me u wasting time for tbagg and after crying in lobby that I got 4k because of "OP" killer just dont argue with them say ez if they insulting and disconnect instantly