what's your talent?

lilsweetroll
lilsweetroll Member Posts: 6

i always say that everybody has one natural talent in dbd, for me, im really good at doing gens! i know that doesn't sound impressive but i almost always hit great skill checks, i do majority of the gens in the round, and i'm known for getting risky last minute gens. or for another example, my brother, ever since his first round, has been great at running the killer around and distracting them despite never playing before.

(also! don't be afraid to brag in the comments! you're good at something so you should get to show it off every now and again! <3)

what's your talent? 31 votes

doing gens!
35%
GHERBEARRULESScary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendBassTramlilsweetrollPior_MorteDerZuntorOctoCatKyloRenmusefanKateDensonMain3331 11 votes
distracting the killer!
12%
EobardThawneUndershotazameSCP_FOR_DBD 4 votes
saving/healing teamates!
22%
DaDevilsSkirtBoosted_DwightSebaOutbreakFrancesco044FobboEntitledMyersMainShallgale 7 votes
finding survivors!
0%
other (please comment!)
29%
Walker_of_the_fog_96Revzi100BeHasUanonymous31337MercêsElcopollonotstarboardTotemsCleanserJunsuina 9 votes

Comments

• KateDensonMain3331
    doing gens!

I'm definitely not good at distracting the killer, I'm so bad in chases because I always get super nervous and stressed lol. Like you, I can consistently hit great skill checks which over the course of the match can make a little difference. I'd say either this or saving teammates, I have had some clutch saves in my time playing this game.

• lilsweetroll
    lilsweetroll Member Posts: 6
    doing gens!

same here! sometimes, if it's a really intense chase, my hands get sweaty and start to slightly shake because of adrenaline! definitely not cut out for close contact with the killer lol

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    saving/healing teamates!

I always go for the save, but in return the person that I saved is self caring in a bush across the map.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    other (please comment!)

I am the queen of totems lol. I have most totem spawn locations memorized and won't stop until there's zero totems standing up on the map.

• KyloRen
    KyloRen Member Posts: 25
    doing gens!

I'm bad at running the killer around I've sometimes have gotten lucky at running the killer around, but a lot times I don't get to lucky. So I just stick to doing gens.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    other (please comment!)

Evading the killer, i always loved stealth games and im pretty good at being stealthy.

I always get chased for a few seconds and when i have the possibility i dissapear.

My favourite build is Lithe, Iron Will, DWM and q&q - Pretty good for stealth players imo, get chased, confuse the killer a bit, vault a window and dissapear.

Sometimes i like using Diversion or RH too, just to escape from certain situations

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 766
    other (please comment!)

Professional of being the first target of the killer. Master of being Moried off hook. Adept of being facecamped. Dying Expert.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    doing gens!

For the most part I spend a lot of time working on gens but recently I've fallen in love with Plunders Instinct and Ace In The Hole so I spend time searching chests too

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    doing gens!

you?

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    other (please comment!)

I have the ability to attract toxic messages to me.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    other (please comment!)

I think I'm pretty well-rounded tbh. I'll do gens when the situation calls for it and play aggressive to get the killer's attention when the situation calls for it. I chase pretty well and I have very good knowledge of killer perks and add-ons, so I'm usually able to help SWF-mates out a lot. I probably tend to do gens more often than most people and go for saves less often than most people just because I find there are a lot of hook divers in this game. Doing gens is usually what the team needs more.

I love to save survivors from the killer's grasp more than just about anything in this game, so if I had to choose a talent I suppose I'd say that. I'm not the type to follow a chase across the map just to go for the save at the end - that's usually just a waste of time for the team - but I'll usually just keep an eye out for survivors chasing relatively nearby and do my best to prevent them from getting hooked assuming the play makes sense (e.g. I'm not injured and on death hook). I love running Saboteur / Break Out and I love bringing flashlights. Perks like Alert, Empathy, Bond, and Aftercare are great for that too because they can help you locate people nearby who might be about to go down. I run at least one of those often.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    doing gens!

I am VERY good at M1, so much so that I press escape and stop holding so I can eat AND hit skill-checks since I now have 2 free hands.

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529
    other (please comment!)

all rounder really i do gens first and for most, but also do bones unhook and heal and take protection hits for others and also late rescues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv8vjQ-bFWw