Unpopular opinion: deactivate cross play until MMR is back

Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

First off this is a serious thread, so I'd enjoy a civil discussion about the game especially on this topic, thank you in advance.

This comes from the fact that many times has been suggested a casual mode and a ranked mode, so people can't ruin each other's experience with a different prospective on the game.

So my suggestion is that if you're looking for a kinda competitive match, where you're trying to win more than having fun, deactivate cross play. Just activate it as killer if you're trying to rank up faster or doing achievements in general, but I do not suggest activating it IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CHALLENGE.

As survivor you could encounter a lot of noobs and as killer 4k kinda every match.

it's not true that q times will last ages, just somewhat longer, but an acceptable trade for a quality match

Btw just to specify, for me playing a balanced game and trying to win ( not achieving the win necessarily) is having fun, not screwing around for nothing. If there is a match where I don't wanna win but do something else, I wanna have the longest chase possible, being the sabo boy, do flashlight saves, or just farm as many points as I can, and maybe just escape through the hatch, but playing just to chill and not even trying...I don't like that.

Post edited by Leonardo1ita on

Comments