Why no end game chat?

If you're going to force us to play at a disadvantage against PC if we still want to get to play with Switch or PS4 and Xbox. Then ######### is the reason for not allowing us to even SEE or participate in the end game chat?

Oh and let us filter out the platforms we don't want to play with like a sane system would work.

Gotta love crossplay. Should be a good thing no? Its really just LESS players than ever unless you want to play at a permanent disadvantage against PC players who will sandbag you out of some sense of meme BS. Or ya know play PC Huntress who is supposed to have their entire hand outplayed by my thumb.

Comments

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

Not being able to say a single thing or see what is being said after some BS happens is infuriating. Been playing since 2017 and this crossplay nonsense really has me wanting to quit playing.

Just got facecamped to death by a clown at the start of a match for NO REASON. He isn't doing it to anyone else. All of them on PC likely and I won't even be able to see ######### any of this was about.

• tortrader
    tortrader Member Posts: 539

Consider yourself lucky. You are spared from having to flame others after a bad game.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

the end game chat not good thing.

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

Bought all DLC in 2018 and all other DLC day 1 since Spirit. Not buying the newest DLC when it comes out. This is the beginning of the end for me. We are never going to be able to fairly compete with PC short of having keyboard support and even then having to relearn the game? F that.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

We don't need post game chat. Sometimes I'll get a nice message from players post-game on PS4, but sometimes I'll get nasty ones from the toxic tools out there. We need less of that in DBD.

• Eli_The_Fox
    Eli_The_Fox Member Posts: 23

I would like them to add it as well, game chat in general, It would help solos survivors communicate.

as for end game chat specifically yeah it would be nice to have, and even people are toxic you don't have to respond at all heck you can just leave to the menu right away if you don't want to deal with it.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

Console chat would be too slow for me.