Which killer would you cosplay?

ThatDrunkFish
ThatDrunkFish Member Posts: 3

Out of all killers in Dead By Daylight, which killer would you be more likely to cosplay as, and why?

Comments

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Myers. Hands down. Got to go with the Grandaddy that started it all.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195

Deathslinger. I would love to see how many people understand the reference since he is an original character. Also having a fake gun and yelling yeehaw would be a lot of fun.

• Megaguardain
    Megaguardain Member Posts: 107

I wanted to go as DbD's version of Ghostface or the Legion for Halloween last year. Still wanna cosplay them and possibly Pyramid Head too.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179

If I could be as tall and buff as Oni I totally would. If not then make me tall and daunting as Michael Myers. Wish my wife would either cosplay as Huntress or Nurse...but the sexy halloween version of course.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

hum i think the easiest one is Myers. but i would need to pick a killer that is around my height and body type.

So probably Amanda the Pig or Huntress.

But i already thought of that and what character would be the best for me to cosplay and it's definitly a female version of Quentin, so at least my natural dark circle and pale skin would be an asset ;)

• Neuslock
    Neuslock Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2020

Im a bit fat so eighter leather face or clown

Now jokes aside i'll go with freddy, he and jeason are my favorites from the slachers

• KyloRen
    KyloRen Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2020

Michael Myers mainly because he always has been my favorite horror movie killer, plus I have the hight and every Halloween I dress up as Michael Myers for fun. Even though I'm a Pig main but I just wouldn't look right I'd be to tall and I'm not female LOL.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Love to: Deathslinger or plague

But as i'm merely 5'5...

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
  • Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Legion, Ghostface, or PH would be fun to do.

Legion: I love their design and how similar it is to a certain type of internet horror story.

GF: A classic slasher.

PH: I could actually do this one, and he is my favorite killer atm.

I have already done a Living Freddy one (of sorts), so that's off my list.

• lilsweetroll
    lilsweetroll Member Posts: 6

the plauge!! im fairly tall and slim so i look like her in the physical sense, but her headpiece, her outfit, and the fx makeup would look so cool and i would definitely feel cool wearing it lol

• lilsweetroll
    lilsweetroll Member Posts: 6

im 5'8, you can get on my shoulders while im hidden by the trenchcoat/dress lol, no one will ever suspect a thing <3

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Trapper, if only so I can impale myself with hooks.