How would we feel about Slenderman?

SCP_FOR_DBD
SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I see it brought up every now and then and want to know what people think. Some people would wonder what version of him, so I've compiled the big ones. Let me know what you think.

How would we feel about Slenderman? 54 votes

Yes, The Movie Version
5%
EobardThawneDariusB92Sithis_000 3 votes
Yes, The Game Version
25%
GHERBEARRULESTerminatorGuyInnCognitoWalker_of_the_fog_96DetailedDetrimentEliteManny7GreenPufferFishScary_Punk_GhostDarkHunter99Blue_Archer33BirdFloxHalfwayAndevrrKagato 14 votes
Yes, The Marble Hornets Version
5%
GlamourousLeviathanSCP_FOR_DBDCalamityJane 3 votes
Yes, The Slenderverse Version
0%
Yes, An Original Version
33%
DaDevilsSkirtSpacingLlamas[Deleted User]F60_31HertsuFINRullisiStanley12363MrPenguinAhoyWolfEnderloganYTWolfy_ThundercheetocultleaderShrekTheThird69RattiusPior_MorteAaliyahsteponmeadirisbenki 18 votes
No, I Don't Want Him
29%
GibberishSeiko300Dr_LoomisGreentheNinjaAwkward_FiendOwlzeybm33 Antares2332Mozziebubbabrothastargazer9[Deleted User]PawcelotZephanUnboundmusefanNeuslock 16 votes

Comments

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    Yes, An Original Version

Don't really know the differences between the version, but if done well I would like him in the game.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    No, I Don't Want Him

How'd a killer that cannot move when someone's watching him work in Dead by Daylight?

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    No, I Don't Want Him

Don't really care for Slenderman tbh.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    No, I Don't Want Him

Not my bag.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Yes, An Original Version

I'd be alright with an original version. As far as Urban Legends & SCP stuff goes, he is the most modern & iconic, but he would need tweaking to actually fit in DBD.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

He has move moved in shows like marble hornets. They could also have him teleport.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

The main difference is map and survivor. The perks would also be based off whatever source material so it would probably affect that to. Not to mention, they all have slightly different abilities and names.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Yes, The Game Version

He could be quite a unique character, but if it's not the game version then I can't accept. The movie was tereible.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138
    No, I Don't Want Him

Never was a big fan of slender. I'm mostly indifferent.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Yes, The Game Version

I mean, i like it as a creepypasta, but im not seen it in dbd

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    No, I Don't Want Him

Not a fan of the idea of creepypastas from the interwebz in DBD. SCPs have some actual thought and effort put into their stories that makes them unique and interesting, Slenderman is just kind of dumb imo.

• BirdFlox
    BirdFlox Member Posts: 27
    Yes, The Game Version

I wouldn't complain if he got in, but I'd way rather have someone else. If he did get in though, I'd want the game version or an original rendition.

• The_architect
    The_architect Member Posts: 120
    edited August 2020

not voting, i could go either way

like i love the character, but he just kinda doesn't fit. plus, his power is just kinda wierd to work with. especialy with devs like this

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    No, I Don't Want Him

Not a fan. Many other licensed killers I would place before him.

• Neuslock
    Neuslock Member Posts: 18
    No, I Don't Want Him

Before him i'll like to see Zero or X virus

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Yes, An Original Version

Slenderman is iconic, and I'd love to see him in the game.

I went original since I know nothing about any of the others (except game, where he can't move when being looked at)

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487

If he was done well I think he could be cool.

Bit of a confusing poll since the game, hornets and verse versions are all essentially the same with small tweaks. Really anything but the movie would be good.

• SCP_FOR_DBD

Thats true, but they are separate continuities and people will whine about anything lol. The biggest difference would be survivors and perks.