map ban system

Options

i think 4 survivors should vote to ban 1 map for the match and killer bans 1 map for the same match so both get 2 maps banned in total. i think this idea will help with getting some frustration gone from killer or survivor sided maps or maps you may just not be good at. i do believe maps that need some reworking that devs cant fix overnight can be banned this way and devs dont have to be stressed from the community and the community doesnt have to deal with the map. so like this up if you agree and/or any changes or addons you think would be good for this plz comment it i truly believe this could be really good to implement.

Comments

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825
    Options

wouldnt it just resort in ormand and auto haven being banned about every game? you would need a way to do this

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options
    1. The three maps chosen are random. It may or may not have the maps you mention above.
    2. If the maps are banned about every game then there is something wrong with them which means the devs will look into it and make them better.
  • LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140
    Options

Press X/A/M1 to ban Lery's. Nice.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    edited August 2020
    Options

I think they should implement a map ban system, even if it doesnt work only to gather info and learn how much the comunity hates certain maps like Midwich, Ormond, Haddonfield, Hawkins and The Game. This game has some maps that really make you wanna ragequit just at the start.

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961
    Options

May be crazy, but I don't mind haddonfield that much. Midwich, ormond, and badham on the other had, those can eff right off.

As for the op, I love this idea, the dev's would be able to see which maps get the most overall hate.

• WatermelonSugar
    WatermelonSugar Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    Options

Pretty interesting idea but I think that some players would leave just before the match starts because they would see what kind of map they will play 🤷‍♂️ 😪

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

I dont hate Ormond or Haddonfield either as Killer but I know a ton people do, Haddonfield is not THAT bad if you play stealth and protect the indoor gens as Survivors cant see you coming until you are very close and Ormond is easily 3 geneable as it usually has at least 3 openings for it.