I am not enjoying the cross-play

Options

I mean, look, its fun and its good to have a larger player-base but... from what I've been experiencing with friends. Its not fun at all.

Comments

999 Member Posts: 36
    Options

Why isn't it fun? Also, you can always turn it off in the settings

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649
    Options

Then turn it off. Queue times won’t be affected even if you get the message that you might experience longer queue times.

• Hurdled
    Hurdled Member Posts: 15
    Options

I haven't been enjoying cross play as a survivor very much at all. Significantly longer queue times and when I do get into a match there's guaranteed to be at least one person that plays like a brand new player. I'm not amazing or anything, but I at least get gens done and go for safe rescues. It's making it super frustrating to do the archive, but on the plus side I'm really enjoying playing a killer again. Easies 4k's I've ever gotten!

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    Options

Then.. turn it off. What's so hard?

• WARW0LF
    WARW0LF Member Posts: 200
    Options

as a killer it's great, console plebs are VERY easy to kill, i will not say no to free kills, but....... as a surv, it's a nightmare, console pleb team mates are horrible, i will dodge a lobby if there isn't another PC player surv

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Choices are to turn it off and wait longer for lobbies - or keep it on and play with bots.

Worse part is you cannot even communicate with them in chat.

• tylxr_jay
    tylxr_jay Member Posts: 76
    Options

I dont enjoy it either. Its cool and all but its unfair in almost every way for pc and console. queue times are too slow without it so its almost like they want you to have it on.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,904
    Options

As a survivor I haven't really noticed much of a difference. I've had terrible PC teammates and terrible console teammates. I really don't understand why people are complaining. Just turn it off.

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193
    Options

We ain't all easy to kill and frankly I could say the same about other platform survivors - I've done better as killer since cross play then I've ever done.

I like cross play for the short wait times and better chance of getting matches with people near my own skill level but the downside is there seems to be even more potatoes and toxic players in the mix. Pros and cons I guess. On the whole though, I prefer to have the cross play available; for me there's more plus points to negative ones.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640
    Options

You going to explain why it's not fun or should we just ignore this thread entirely?