As killer, what do you do if the survivor you grabbed doesn't struggle?

2»

Comments

• Sheridan_LT
    Sheridan_LT Member Posts: 417
    Other

It depends. If he earns my pity, I'll try find him a hatch. But I usually go for 4Ks and I do not care about mercy unless that guy literally genuinely works with me against a DS-er or something...

Most of the time just play the game. It's like sacrificing myself for the team as a Survivor... It's never gonna benefit me and I'll die for nothing. No BP, nothing it's stupid.

• deadbybums
    deadbybums Member Posts: 82
    If he is the last alive, I take him to the hatch

Thanks lol. The community is far too toxic sometimes. We all need to be able to kick back and enjoy any way we can :)

• Sheridan_LT
    Sheridan_LT Member Posts: 417
    Other

Mercy is unfair to everyone else who did their best, if you have mercy you might as well just avoid actually killing, sacrificing or Mori'ing anyone. It's stupid and unfair. You can still doublepip with no kills, I have somehow done that a lot as a Killer.

I don't care about anything but providing a fun game, dying is not the worst thing in the world so you are undeserving of any mercy unless you got downed REALLY cheap.

• Evilskinny
    Evilskinny Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    I don't care and I kill him

If the hatch had an option to put the survivors head over the edge of hatch and kick it closed decapitating survivor in the process I would be happy to take them to the hatch

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    I don't care and I kill him

I don't usually care if they don't struggle, because by the time I pick them up, I already made my mind about either killing them or taking them to the hatch. Most time, I just kill the survivor. And as me for a survivor, I wiggle, mostly because you get points for that, but seeing so many people voting that the end up not killing the people who don't struggle, I might change my mind.

• ScaryCat
    ScaryCat Member Posts: 49
  • Kage_Jihi
    Kage_Jihi Member Posts: 7
    Other

Mad grit op

• Slayer192845
    Slayer192845 Member Posts: 93
    Other

Straight to the basement, puts me in an advantageous position, not wiggling as a survivor can screw over the entire team if killers get nasty ideas.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277
    If he is the last alive, I take him to the hatch

like I voted If he is the last alive, I take him to the hatch

but it matter how the match went too like if I feel like hitting my head on the wall at this point I may hook him.