Send an image of a charachter that you would simp for with your preffered cosmetics

Options
Obsessed_Obsession
Obsessed_Obsession Member Posts: 9
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Alrightt, with the amount of hours i've put in in this game has made me realize how easy it is to just change your character's cosmetic and just makes you SIMP SO HARD to the point where you just main that character all the time!

let's just dive right into it

1 Right on number one! Dwight, look at him being a snack with those cosmetics, i mean he do be lookin like a professor though but i mean...that hairdo and that outfit, also did i mention the hairstyle?

Now THIS is what i call 🌟VIEW🌟and if he is a professor then *deep breath* well...i sure love the whole view infront of my eyes and it aint the whiteboard or the subject 😏

2 MOVING ON to my 2nd prince charming or rather a king

clearly shirtless David is superior above all, he have the dream body, a heavy voice, athletic, brave? what more woul you want? buuut the downside is that he have temper issues in the lore and i'm like "welp" and still simp for him

and last but not least (spoiler for the upcoming DLC, so be warned and don't open if you dn't like spoilers)

3 HOOOO BOYY, this man right here just 🀩i mean i would SIMP HARD, and more than dwight! (let's just be honest here when he's out from PTB i'm going to FLIP BOTH Dwight and David, sorry boys but i have met my dream an that's Felix Richter, i'll post some photos of him once i have the time but honestly ya'll know how dreamy Felix is i mean i just.....CAN'T! UGH!

Post edited by Obsessed_Obsession on

Comments