A pretty big game rework idea..

What if instead of hook(which I think we can all agree is a very boring way to die) survivors can take 6 hits before being downed, and when downed killers can do one of many mori animations per killer, with each killer having maybe 20 kill animations with plenty of good effects and blood to make for more fun deaths. And to stop killers killing one guy in a chase, we give survivors weapons to a degree, and replace pallets with more interesting traps. Pallets would still exist, but only as one of multiple traps, amongst circuit boxes that can blind the killer, and steam pipes that can stun it. Survivors can also find weapons such as baseball bats, crowbars, shards of metal, rocks, and even a chainsaw to fight back against the killer. Killers can't really die, but can "Fade" giving survivors a 6 second window while the Entity rebuilds the killer. Killers can also grab, by pressing (?) button when within strike distance of a survivor to grab said survivor, where two bars will appear. Both sides must spam (?) button until one sides bar is fill. If its a killer who wins, they either slam the survivor into the ground or wall and toss them away for 2 hits, or if they only have two hits left slam them twice then kill them. Kill animations will also change depending on the environment and killer. Survivors also have to fix a car after initial gens are complete so they can finally escape.

What do you think?

Comments

• MissRememberMe
    MissRememberMe Member Posts: 37

Did you mean for this to just be a description of F13 for satire ordid you not know about that game

• NivlacACE
    NivlacACE Member Posts: 78

Game rework idea, instead of one killer and four survivors you could have two teams of 25 killers and 25 survivors. But instead of doing generators survivors have to capture points. And then you could give each team guns also, and instead of sacrificing you just die and respawn. If you got enough kills in a life you’d get something cool like a UAV as a reward. Then you could add a single player campaign and maybe even a battle royale.

what do you think?

• HittingOnHook
    HittingOnHook Member Posts: 486

your ideas are too disruptive for this game (I have pretty much the same), but I like a lot since DBD has huge potencial to innovate and increase the fun yet wont be true

I will PM so we can keep in touch if someday we got the funds and motivation to run a brand-new DBD-like game yet without infringement of their legal stuff, so we can make our dream true and make a game with the functionalities that the incomplete DBD needed for utmost fun!

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    edited August 2020

Don't forget to bring cars, Tommy Jarvis and fishing while you're at it.

#Headpunch meta.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

Thats just a different game, also 6 hits before going down save the best for last would like to have a word with you

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

I think you're going to lose players with ADD (me included)...I agree shaking things up would be great, but all that extra stuff would turn me into a confused potato doing endless 360 spins all game 😬

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Literally Friday the 13th in a nutshell.

• SwingnMiss
    SwingnMiss Member Posts: 20

Or also Last year the Nightmare, pretty similar

• xxDeathwishDW
    xxDeathwishDW Member Posts: 138

Pal, just no.

It's not sounding like DBD, but also you are LITERALLY and COMPLETELY deleting the Entity and his world. And the archives. That's not good. Probably lots of peep quit.