Who is the most well written survivor in your opinion?

leatherfav88
leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209
edited August 2020 in Lore

Personaly i think zarina is the best written charecter along side feng,yui,kate, and jake

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Nea. The whole game is about it!

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

Ace

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Claudette, plain and simple

The rest of the characters that have filler paragraphs are just completely trash and boring, looking at you zarina and jeff

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Ace.

He had a nice, short bio that left you wanting more. Now that we have him in the tome, I can safely say he not only has the best current lore, but also the best archives cutscene.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I really like yui's lore, the one that is the most boring for me is Ace, he is Just a generic gambler character, wish there was more to him than being Lucky.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I guess from what I remember Kate. And Claudette.

i like that the backstories are not too over the top in general, and I think with Yui and Zarina especially they tried a little bit too much, they don’t seem like the everyday character like the others..

• LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140

I liked Megs story the most, and I liked Ace's the least tbh. I think if we were doing all around characters, then Rin and Anna (spirit, and huntress) were by far the most compelling to me, even above the survivors...

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

Yui and Jeff are good

Zarina is the worst it's just a rip-off yui

• isilmerel
    isilmerel Member Posts: 136

I like Yui and Adam.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Ace

• icemancat
    icemancat Member Posts: 150

I have to say that Ace has one of the best written lore in the game right now. As others mentioned earlier, his one paragraph of lore leaves people wanting more. Ace's archive lore is also one of the best so far as well and on top of that, there's still a solid amount of mystery behind his character. Whoever is behind the lore design, they did good with Ace.

• janeromeroismyqueen
    janeromeroismyqueen Member Posts: 10

I personally really like Jane's story. Alot of the other survivors feel like, "I'm a badass because x, y, and z". Hers was a breath of fresh air. I also really liked her lore in the archives as well about being type cast because she's Latin American.

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

what do you mean the best written

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

ok, i will say it has to be dwight

• Esperiae
    Esperiae Member Posts: 75

somewhere between Zarina and Jeff