Is this Fair!?

ErksDeciple
ErksDeciple Member Posts: 14

Is that at all fair? I got dropped 3 survivors cuz the Rank 1 blasted me with the special flashlight + got hit every time with it when they dropped a pallet. I'm rank 17 playing as Michael.

Comments

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345

Yes it's fair, if you let it happen.

Counter flashlights by looking at walls when you pick up survivors.

Counter pallet drops by checking your surroundings before you pick up. Or slug them if you have a particularly trolling team.

If you are new to the game, I strongly suggest you stop caring if you win or lose games. You will enjoy it a lot more if you just play to have fun!

I mean, obviously still try to win. Just don't get worked up if it doesn't go to plan.

Rank means very little (even more so after the matchmaking rework) and you get blood points regardless of win or lose, so just enjoy the games that are fun, and play sweaty when you get a team of trolls.

• ErksDeciple
    ErksDeciple Member Posts: 14

I meant the match making. I'm 17 killer going against 1,2,5 & 6. Just saying the flashlight was used by the 1 and biggest issue I had.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620

The matchmaking sucks right now and it's not fair that new players are being matched against red ranks. "Rank means very little" is a delicate thing to say in my opinion. There's no situation in which a new player should be facing red ranks. There are situations in which ranks don't really matter but dismissing every situation like this one by saying that is ridiculous imo.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Red ranks have no business in brown rank tier. They should never be allowed in to matches with brown rank players so no it's not fair.

Anything above green rank (Purple / Red rank) should never be allowed to be paired with Brown / Yellow or Green ranks for the sake of the health, well being and future of our game.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
  • Evilskinny
    Evilskinny Member Posts: 8

Life ain’t fair just kill them all