Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When the SWF duo queue is so desperate to win they hack.

powerbats
powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I just had to laugh since I saw it wa sa duo queue and chose Red Forest anyways because I wanted challenge. I didn't expect the duo SWF pair to have to resort to hacking so blatantly. I mean cmon Last Standing tier 3 perk that's only available by hacking the game. That's just plain pathetic and laughable at the same time that you have to go that low to win.

I'm just hopeful the devs actually nail the pair and perma them so they lose not only their ranks but their accounts and everything associated with them as well.

Oh and yes i depipped from about to go up to 18 or be 1 away due to that.

Comments

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@powerbats said:
    I just had to laugh since I saw it wa sa duo queue and chose Red Forest anyways because I wanted challenge. I didn't expect the duo SWF pair to have to resort to hacking so blatantly. I mean cmon Last Standing tier 3 perk that's only available by hacking the game. That's just plain pathetic and laughable at the same time that you have to go that low to win.

I'm just hopeful the devs actually nail the pair and perma them so they lose not only their ranks but their accounts and everything associated with them as well.

Oh and yes i depipped from about to go up to 18 or be 1 away due to that.

Yupp I was in a game with someone running it. Sadly it still happens time to time.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Zanfer said:

Yupp I was in a game with someone running it. Sadly it still happens time to time.

I don't understand why if they know it can't be obtained the system doesn't just auto nuke them, or take it out of game. The game has enough problems without adding known ones to it lol.

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018

DELETED

Post edited by Tepiglover88 on