Which Killers get the most BS hits on you?

Options
Babyyy_Boyy
Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

My top 3 are

•Legions

•Doctors

•Freddys

How about for you?

Comments

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    Options

Recently, Wraith. I've played against a few different Wraiths in the last week or so, and noticed multiple times that they're a fair distance from me, and the full swing animation and noise plays out THEN I get damaged. Never noticed it before but all of a sudden it's happening and only with Wraiths.

• Lumen
    Lumen Member Posts: 16
    Options

Freddie, Doctor, and Spirit for sure. Doctor and Spirit get some crazy hits on me when I'm vaulting.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Huntress and her hatchets definitely. Followed closely by Leatherface's Chainsaw.

When I play Huntress she throws toothpicks.

When I play against Huntress she throws mack trucks.

• Lumen
    Lumen Member Posts: 16
    Options

As a Huntress main, I can confirm that the axes are DECEPTIVELY WIDE. I can hit people standing behind debris without direct line of sight to them if my hatchets just barely graze the side of the object they're hiding behind.

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760
    Options

Spaghetti arms Freddy.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Freddy on Survivor, but when I play Killer, I find that my Clown has a deceptively long lunge. The little knife animation doesn't really match how far out that thing can hit in first person perspective.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Huntress.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

Huntress, easily. Especially because I see quite a lot of Russians play her and since Russians need to connect to EU Servers, they have a high ping which makes the Hatchets hard do avoid. (Maybe they are playing Huntress because of it, or simply because its a Russian Character, who knows)

She is also one of the lesser fun Killers to go against for me, I used to like to play against her a lot, but since many people seem to have high Ping with her (or are straight up VPNing) I dont enjoy to play against her anymore.

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649
    edited August 2020
    Options

Huntress with her hatchets.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

I find that Freddy image kinda funny because it matches a scene in the og pretty well.

My vote also goes toward Freddy.

• HatchIsMyMercy
    HatchIsMyMercy Member Posts: 219
    Options

Any killer, Freddy especially though like, they will lunge from pretty far and hit me, it's annoying.

• HatchIsMyMercy
    HatchIsMyMercy Member Posts: 219
    Options

Wow, next game I got a freddy, soooooo many shots that should have missed.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,661
    Options

Freddy, Ghostface and Doctor. Freddy because his lunge is very deceptive. Ghostface because when they're laggy his hits look a lot more stupid then other killers due to his short weapon. Doctor because he tanks the frames on PS4.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Huntress with her BS 'big as a truck that only gets worse thanks to dedicated servers' hatchet hit boxes.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Mostly killers w smaller blades/ weapons seem to land exaggerated hits...

Freddy

Legion

Clown

etc.

idk why

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293
    Options

Freddy

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Definitely laggy huntress with that yoga ball hitbox she still has for some reason.

• jibbigibbles
    jibbigibbles Member Posts: 42
    Options

1 huntress

2 huntress

3 pig

I've literally never had a good match against the huntress, and the pig arm looks like it'll never hit me but it does

• isilmerel
    isilmerel Member Posts: 136
    Options

I'm not a Huntress main, but I've been playing her more lately, and there are many times I say to myself, "#########? I shouldn't have gotten that hit!"

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

freddy because they all use vpns because they have small pps

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Spirit

• Leovanni
    Leovanni Member Posts: 52
    Options

Found this forum in que, got immediately put against a freddy, got downed through a pallet. Not dropped, stunned, and hit. Straight up hit me over the pallet that I had dropped early. its those jazz hands I swear

• arielmoron32
    arielmoron32 Member Posts: 8
    Options

Top 5:

1-Freddy

2-Freddy

3-Freddy

4-huntress hatchets

5-huntress hatchets

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

there toy figure with his arms.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

Huntress

Freddy

I really think they should just give freddy a lunge animation so it looks better cause his model is too small to judge the distance he can cover.

I know he has the same hit boxes as other killers but the problem is he's just so stubby

• DariusB92
    DariusB92 Member Posts: 122
    Options

Definitely freddy first and foremost. He has gotten some huge lunges on me. Next is way the spirit for sure as well cannibal chainsaw hits. Definitely been hit off target by the hatches. As I play killer alot too i can also agree that i have hit targets that shouldn't have gotten hit. Doctor has gotten a lot of off target hits as well as the legion. The executioner got some opposite target hits too but he does have a long weapon..

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Doctor, Spirit, and Legion. Can the devs base hits on all the weapon models, not just one.

• Negitive
    Negitive Member Posts: 27
    Options

Freddy has 150% lunge range and the devs are hiding it from us.

You CANNOT change my mind.

(Also, kinda in a reverse way, deathslingers bolt never seems to connect even if it actually hits the survivor I'm shooting at, or if it hits me when I'm fighting a deathslinger.)

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,398
    Options

Any vpn killer in general. Freddy and leatherface.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

Freddy, for reasons everyone else has said. Huntress, again for reasons everyone else has said. And also Hillbilly, the number of times I’ve been hit by chainsaws around corners and through walls and already dropped pallets is too damn high.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571
    Options

Freddy and his 2km arms.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Huntress, hands down.

• bigfootismydad
    bigfootismydad Member Posts: 86
    Options
  • gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I've had some pretty annoying Huntress games recently. I completely understand why they backtracked to the old hitbox for her hatchets, but with the killer side hit detection I'm regularly getting hit in 40ms lobbies where I know, for a fact, that the hatchet spere is no where near even remotely close to my hitbox and I still take a shot.

I don't know why they bothered with dedicated servers if the killers connection is still the one that determines hits. Don't get me wrong, I played a real laggy KYF once as Billy and it felt awful not being the host in that situation, but surely on dedicated servers they could do something to smooth it out and make survivors feel less cheated without also making killers now feel cheated.

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
    Options

Freddy, huntress & wraith

• Jokersmile
    Jokersmile Member Posts: 95
    Options

Wraith use to be able to do a very long lunge much like Myers you were able to uncloak and with the right timing you can lunge just as far if not further than MM in T3 not sure if it can still be done or not haven't tried it with him in forever

• Shenanigan
    Shenanigan Member Posts: 208
    Options

Huntress and her hatchets by far. Those things are the size of semi trucks.

Freddy's lunge is one of those crazy ones too

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    Options

Most killers, actually. A lot of times, they hit in front of them, while I am behind them, and still get hit. But, of the things that truly leave me upset, the first and second place surely go to Huntress' hatchets and Billy's Chainsaw, hitting me through walls and corners I have already disappeared behind.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

When I’m killer, I never hit a survivor through windows. When I’m survivor, I’m almost always hit by killer through window. I suck all around.