Don't give chase points when the door is open and survivors are close to the door

Most of survivors play with the strategy of rushing gens , then open the door and farming chase with doors open and they close the door , to secure their escape, as a killer not obtain point if killer camps, I think it has to be the same when survivors be with the doors open farming chase points ...

It's fair

Thx for your attention

Comments

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 723

What

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213

Close the door? Tf you talking about?

• MalEducado
    MalEducado Member Posts: 139

No , simply if you open the door and you are farming chase with the door open and close to bathe door , no points

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

So what you are saying is remove any reason for them to remain in the trial.

That's fine, except survivors don't get many points doing that, so it's not the reason they do it. It's to either give YOU points or, in most cases, just to assert dominance. Because we are a lovely and positive community of online videogame players.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,171

I just ignore survivors at the gate. Too many survivors don't even give you the courtesy of hitting them to give you points when you're giving them chase/escape points so I stopped doing it.

If they want to have a tbag circle jerk at the gate, go nuts. I'm gonna try to see if I can find the hatch or pallets I didn't break and try to get myself a few extra points.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

I mean usually you as killer get some points to just by chasing them out, or hitting them. Even if it didn't give points survivors would stay. They like saying one final farewell to the killer at the exit before leaving. Teabagging and pointing and stuff for funzies. It isn't that big of a deal honestly. I don't get butthurt by it. If I'm Ghostface I'll teabag with them...for fun too.