Tome challenges

IR3KTheTrend
IR3KTheTrend Member Posts: 23

who all thinks it be a good idea to have a status bar for the challenges in game so you know if you did it or how many more you got to do?

Tome challenges 31 votes

yes
77%
TapeKnotGcarraraDimekBoosted_DwightJustAnotherAnonanonymous31337PrettyFaceKateScary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendSkullKidFrancesco044notstarboardSpookyPumpkinPiezPior_MorteDerZuntorOctoCatXGamerDrizzyPawcelotKateDensonMain3331Junsuina 24 votes
No
22%
NekoGamerXAven_FallenDeadeye[Deleted User]MeltingPenguinsGhouled_Mojomusefan 7 votes
Thats just stupid
0%

Comments

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    yes

I think it'd make sense. It'd have to be pretty minimal, though. And without any audio.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    yes

Why not?

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345
    No

Because they would screw it up and add more performance issues no doubt.

Also, don't want to clutter the UI.

Not all challenges are applicable, and it's not hard to just count most of the ones that are.

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    yes

Yeah, Warframe does it for their challenges and it's almost never intrusive. At worst make it a toggle in the options. Would be nice for dailies too.

Also delete emblem challenges.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    No

I also wouldn't like to have that popping up during the match. There are not many challenges where you really would need it (like drop pallets or get chased... who cares? Just the "stealth around killer with Dwight" would be helpful). But for this minimal amount of challenges where it would be helpful, I would regard the other challenges being spammed.

I wouldn't like it

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
    yes

But you should be able to turn it off.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,824
    No

Not really worth to put time into it in my opinion.

Stuff like "Hook 10 Survivors" or "Cleanse 8 Totems" can be done without any help. The only challenge where it would make sense would be something like the Dwight-Challenge from the third Tome "Hide next to the Killer for 60 seconds" so that you know when you got the 60 seconds so that you dont have to do it more than neccessary, but this is so niche...

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    yes

I'd add it to the "Pause" menu, like where you can view the active offerings. That way it's out of the way, but it's there if people want to see it.

• XGamerDrizzy
    XGamerDrizzy Member Posts: 12
    yes

That would usually be good for some people especially me because I always forget to do my challange or just get too much into the game that I forget what my challange is and then I could just look at the bar and see what it is and how far I've gotten in it.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,272
    No

sound like ok idea but I don't think it need it.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    No

Why?

You can literally check the tome, it'd take as long as checking a status bar would take.

• KateDensonMain3331
    yes

I think it would be nice to have. Sometimes in the middle of a match I lose count so it would be beneficial to me so long as it isn't too distracting either. I think it would also be good to have the benefit to turn the status bar on and off, because I can see why some people wouldn't like it/want it.