How do you think about nurse

lordtomato
lordtomato Member Posts: 204

I used to think nurse is garbage because everytime I met a nurse they are just baby, but now crossplay is out and I met lots of god nurse on different platform. My juke time of nurse from 5 gen run goes to 20 seconds now. But seems like it is only nurse's addons orperk make she op?

How do you think about nurse 38 votes

Nurse is op
47%
TapeKnotxEaMrPenguinlazerlightParallaxkinAwkward_FiendOwlzeyElcopolloEobardThawneTotemsCleanserOctoCatKyloRenJunsuina4scoreand7skinsagoHatchIsMyMercy__Lukas__benki 18 votes
Nurse is fine, op perks make her op
5%
ZerLukasPior_Morte 2 votes
Nurse is fine, op addons make her op
15%
ChrikkecOBXlilsweetrollDollmouthKateDensonMain3331Vector7707 6 votes
Nurse is fine, op addons and perks make her op
13%
Seiko300Fog_KingMercêslordtomatopuradus 5 votes
Nurse is trash
13%
GHERBEARRULESTragicSolitudemusstang62Warcrafter4Slashstreetboy 5 votes
Nurse should go back to silent hill
5%
GlamourousLeviathanFrancesco044 2 votes

Comments

• KyloRen
    KyloRen Member Posts: 25
    Nurse is op

Nurse is a top tier killer it all depends on how the player plays her so she can be op and trash.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 766
    Nurse is op

There is no option "Nurse is fine, but a good player can play her as if she was OP". So I chose this.

Nurse is the second most powerful killer in the game, after Spirit. Her basekit was nerfed into oblivion, so in this state, if you are average, she is only somewhat viable against potatoes. But in right hands, with Infectious and Deer Stalker and with addons for cooldown reduction she is able to kill the whole squad in few seconds. Having a match against strong Nurse-main already means that you have lost. No matter how good you are at looping or evading her hits. As someone once said: bad Nurse can be outplayed by anyone, good Nurse can be outplayed only by good players, but no one can outplay the God Nurse.

Then again, the God Nurse is pretty much able to kill everyone even without any perks or addons.

P.S. I get the joke, but why would you make it if she is an original character, who was inspired by Silent Hill's nurses only a little tiny bit?

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Nurse is fine, op addons and perks make her op

^ This

I'm not sure I really liked any of these options

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 979
    Nurse should go back to silent hill

Nurse is viable .

There isn't this option so...

Anyways, being viable says a lot since she and Spirit are the only ones that enter this category.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    Nurse is trash

still my baby though

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,968
    Nurse is trash

I think she's miserable to play as. And, on PS4, most of the Nurses I've gone against are countered by just... running. I don't try to loop or anything fancy, I just run in a straight line and they either chase me while gens pop or they give up. The thing that really sucks about that is she falls so far behind neither of us get chase points.

I'm sure she can be good in the right player's hands, any killer can be, but it feels like trash to play her. Blinking is so damn disorienting and then there's fatigue on top of that plus she still moves super slow even though she's forced to wait for blinks to recharge.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Nurse is op

My answer would actually be "Nurse is strong" tbh. She's not OP, she's just really strong in the right hands. I feel she is completely fine as she is.

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

I would have agreed with you on the old nurse, but new nurse is absolutely fine. She still needs to recharge to get her 2nd blink back, just get enough distance and LOS blocker.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Nurse is op

She's the strongest killer atm, and likely she always will be. However due to how infrequently you encounter one that is capable of using her to her fullest potential makes her fine enough.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,056

None of the above.

She's the strongest killer, but she's not OP. If anything she could use a few improvements.

• HatchIsMyMercy
    HatchIsMyMercy Member Posts: 219
    Nurse is op

Yeah, nurse really depends on the skill of the person playing as her.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Nurse is trash

Went with trash because she´s so unbelievably miserable to play as. Adept Nurse and 500 Blinks are the last Killer achievements I need on steam but I can´t bring myself to play her.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703

Nurse is fine imo. I wouldn't be opposed to making some tweaks to her power, but I don't think she's OP. She's hard to get good at, but a good Nurse player will be very strong. I think that's fine. She isn't counterable out in the open if she's good, but she's slower than base survivor speed, so breaking line of sight is entirely possible against her. Once you break line of sight you can dodge and mindgame with some success, even against a good Nurse.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Nurse is op

She is overpowered of course and she will always be. But thats alright, im glad she is in the game and im fine with it that she can destroy every team in the game. At least when it happens to me i know it takes a lot of practice to get there.

• KateDensonMain3331
    Nurse is fine, op addons make her op

She's a very powerful killer and I always have fun going against her because it often presents a challenge (except for the baby nurses <3 )

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353
    Nurse is op

My problem with nurse is that if you have no walls, you're dead. Plus the fact that she can immediately blink right after landing the first hit. If you are in an open area, no amount of mindgames will save you. If you run backwards, she'll just look down and blink, and even if THAT gets her, she'll use her second blink to hit you, or lunge and knock you down. An expert nurse is guaranteed a 4k unless all survivors bring a BNP and genrush the living heck outta her.

IMO she needs one of these changes:

1. Only allow her "farthest" blink to be available when she has full charges.
    2. Make her charges start to replenish AFTER she is finished her fatigue animation (this one will give survivors a slightly better chance to reach a tile).
  • ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294
    Nurse is fine, op perks make her op

She's fine but very different from the rest of the cast. 5 blink and omega blink were op but they are long gone.

I still hate her cooldown and still think it was a terrible idea.

Also most of her current addons are trash except for those that reduce that cooldown.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

She's fine, she's really hard to play & get good at and you rightfully get rewarded for having mastered it.