Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Left Behind Buff Idea

JoLo
JoLo Member Posts: 108
edited October 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

As we all know perks are better when they could be used in various situations but definitely in almost every trial. Left Behind should be situational but could also be a nice perk for survivors who are unsatisfied with their teammates, because they're not working on generators and caring for other things.

So I thought of the following:

LEFT BEHIND - You can increase the productivity of your team in an optimal way. If you are the only one who is repairing right now, the efficiency of your repair increases by 50/60/70%. Each sacrificed or killed ally grants +10%.

What do you think? :)

Comments

• BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31

Maybe not that high of efficiency, but yeah, I like the idea. I would like to see this implemented.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    They could make it like increased repair speed per dead survivor. Like 15% each. 
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited October 2018

I like the Perk right now in a way because it encourages repairing gens when you’re the only one alive instead of going for the stupid hatch nobody likes. Only problem is, it’s such a niche thing it’s not worth wasting a Perk slot on, kinda like taking hits for WGLF tokens or any anti-slug build involving No Mither. But when it works, it WORKS. But even with Left Behind, just finding the hatch is easier and less risky. That’s not a Left Behind problem; that’s a Dead By Daylight problem.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

Those numbers are bonkers. I feel like you have an interesting idea in that it makes the perk actually do something when other players are still alive. Any perk that requires team mates to die to actually do anything is inherently flawed. You will always be better served by taking perks that help keep you and your team mates alive in the first place. At the same time, I almost feel like you should rename the perk if you change it that way.

• JoLo

Of course it could also be a new perk. :D

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    70% repair speed is a little much... atm its 25% and it's a great speed boost for what it is now... I do agree that it needs tweaking because in the current state of the game if 2 people die and theres still 2 gens left unless the killer is playing nice 1 or the survivors is getting hatch or nobody is getting out unless the survivors are super hardcore.. so maybe this type of buff when teammates die and you get a repair speed boost building up to that 25 maybe lower since now its carrying through the game and you'll still have people helping and gens no matter what are still completed to damn quickly 
  • tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Oh dear god. If this was a thing, then everyone would run three flashlights while the person with this perk does gens alone.

This would be hell in a handbasket.

• JoLo
    edited October 2018

@tehshadowman33 said:
    Oh dear god. If this was a thing, then everyone would run three flashlights while the person with this perk does gens alone.

This would be hell in a handbasket.

Of course I considered that. 1 surv with a speedbonus of 70% is way slower than 4 survs doing gens. The best way to gen rush is still 2 survs on 2 gens at the same time.

Also: Flashlights are not that powerful anymore. Premates can't abuse this concept properly.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Left behind should allow you to break open the hatch regardless of how many gens are left as the sole survivor. 
  • JoLo
    edited October 2018

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Left behind should allow you to break open the hatch regardless of how many gens are left as the sole survivor. 

:D The survs have to make many many mistakes for situations where the hatch is closed for the last survivor...