Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Só.. Nurse straight up doesn't work on the Silent Hill map. #########

So, I decided to screw around with nurse on ps4 for a bit... And I was having fun, despite getting my ass kicked.

Then, the survivors send me to this map... She literally doesn't work. Half the time she doesn't go through the the walls . Maybe it's me lol

Also got lerrys after Midwitch.

I understand you now, Nurse mains. The pain is real.

Comments

• GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341
    edited August 2020

deleted

Post edited by GoodLookinCookin on
  • GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341
    edited August 2020

The map can be a bit deceiving for nurse with all the random objects around the map, it is too cluttered and in result the nurse has a hard time on the map.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

It's a shame you can't change your add-ons after knowing what map it'll send you to, using the one that shows the location of your blinks helps tremendously on Midwich.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291

That and the map is quite buggy. I've ended up inside walls and underneath the floor plenty of times to where I always have to consider would I rather AFK on this map as Nurse or get annoyed at one game losing bug each time I get on this map.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

Its tradition. Every new map always have walls and areas where you cannot blink. You'd think BHVR would learn but that's clearly not the case.

• BeyondDisbelief
    BeyondDisbelief Member Posts: 69

The last time i played as survivor against a nurse on Silent Hill map the nurse absolutely raped us and he wasn't even using the add-on that shows where you blink to. It just takes practice. I've used the blink location add-on on several multi-floor maps and if you know where you're going you can get to where you want fine (maybe except some haddonfield housees where the gen is at a narrow corridor).

The nurse that was dominating us on Silent Hill ran Shadowborn, BBQ, Surveillance, Whispers. He had no plans to scout around and was clearly confident in his precision blinking.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

Tbh that was the best map for me as nurse. I play on Xbox . And I do quite well with her in general.

Nurses calling is really great on her. I could be on the second floor and survivor are right below me.

Traveling to gens is so fast for me.

My current nurse build is ruin, surveillance, devour hope and nurses calling.

Rank 2 (if that matters to anyone) and the survivors were (2,4 and 5)

• Jill10230
    Jill10230 Member Posts: 475

Take the addon "plaid" and you will understand why !😀

It's not only for this map...