The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Your "God, This One's So Fun!" Killer?

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Every now and then, after completing a trial, the game reminded me how much i like to play as Wraith.

What Killer makes you feel like that, if any Killer at all?

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Oni is my guilty pleasure. He´s such a powerhouse and it feels great zooming around and clubbing everybody down mercilessly^^

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Trapper. I just picked him up a week ago and everything regarding his traps are the most satisfying things.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

I too love the little piggy. I especially love wallhack piggy. Gen grabs are sooooo much fun....when grabs actually work.

Ive never cared for wraith. And hes my least favorite killer to go against. It was a dark time for me when tru3 did his hit and run wraith series. Started playing much more survivor lol

• rogueplayer00
    rogueplayer00 Member Posts: 110

Straight uo, I never played huntress before and just picked her up for the first time last weekend completely perkless and add-on-less and oh my lord shes so fun. I love her gameplay so so much and i know she's a stronger killer but damn. Never have I had so much fun.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Wraith! One of my favorites by a long stretch, even if he is highly-reliant on add-ons to put much needed tools into his kit.

I also like Huntress a lot, though I play on console and optimization problems make her extremely hit-or-miss to use (pun not intended). I can only watch so many hatchets collide with invisible walls or travel through survivor models before I have to abandon her for a few days to rebuild my tolerance for nonsense.

• Boss

Honestly, can't deny this either.

He's not my favorite in terms of Killer Power, but just knowing you're this massive, muscled oni with a giant-ass club makes me feel kinda good.

And of course, there's the deep roar.

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193

Has to be plague - I dont even care if I don't sacrifice anyone so long as I've puked on everything! Window vaults, pallents, gens, totems, the floor, the wall - you name it, I vomit on it!

• Boss

Yeah, i had some serious time with Plague a few days ago, just nothing but playing as her.

She definitely got to be one of my more liked Killers, and that was while i was mostly using Vile Purge as well.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Trapper- I love the entire setup with him. Thinking out the patterns of movement as a survivor. 3 gens pop and they think you’re just a horrible killer. Then you flip the script and suddenly they’re all on hooks or down. It’s a satisfying feeling.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I feel this way about my 4 mains Ghost face,Michael Myers,Spirit and Legion(Susie) I just love them all other killers not so much.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Pyramid Head was so fun that it redeemed the game for me

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Plague. Man, does she give me a heart attack when they are a well coordinated team, but I still enjoy her the most.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Plague, for the reasons named before. And, naturally, Deathslinger, mainly when I'm in troll mode (dark devotion, M&A, tremors and DMS with shroud of separation)

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Urgh same but I hate going against ghostface and they were everywhere with that tru3 build for a while too

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

I think every killer can be really fun to play it just really depends on the people youre against and sometimes the map. But im with you on wraith, he has alot of useful and interesting add-ons plus the stealth can be funny at times. (silent bell wraith on hawkings) i promise im not mean, but ring a ding ding, let wraith take a swing XD

• Clonedhorror
    Clonedhorror Member Posts: 11

Freddy is my guilty pleasure blood warden and remember me are my jam

• LittleMuffin
    LittleMuffin Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2020

Ever since Bubba's rework, I've had an immense amount of fun playing him! It's impossible not to smile when your chainsawing survivors and Bubba sounds like he's having the time of his life.

• Fearjagd
    Fearjagd Member Posts: 2

Bubba is love, Bubba is life.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Doctor i like a lot.

After that i love most stealth killers for jumpscares. 😁

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I find Pyramid Head really fun and in general he's my favourite killer.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

My guilty pleasures lately are Doctor and Bubba.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Probably Billy and new and improved Leatherface. Also, probably a weird one but Clown too. He's trash for sure but I like herding the survivors.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Doctor is on my list to get into. Haven´t played him since I was a greenhorn, so to say, but madness and afflictions seem so tempting to mess with. And the laughter :D

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

Legion. Chaining people with frenzy is so satisfying and makes me feel the more powerful than any other killer. Clown is a close second.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

He's so fun. There's so many stupid but weirdly effective builds you can do with him, I love him.

I can see why a lot of survivors despise him but I like going against him too.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited August 2020

Sometimes I'll just meme around with him and just go around shocking people into Tier 3 madness for the heck of it. I typically let them finish gens and leave, but I get my dozens of screams, first. 😈

I played basement Bubba + NOED last night because I was bored. Against purple ranks. They probably should not be purple ranks. 🤣

I might start doing a hit-and-run Wraith soon.

• Boss

Played Doctor a bit a while back.

I found him to be quite satisfying to play with, definitely when you pull off a well-timed shock at a vault or pallet, and they're like: "Aw crap, just too late." gets hit

• Pandamonium
    Pandamonium Member Posts: 77

Demogorgon. Being able to track, traverse and take down survivors with a single power feels so powerful, yet his jack of all trades nature seem to balance him. Definitely love gen protector builds and aggressive devour hope builds. Definitely underrated and I love playing with and against this cutie.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Trapper. Pulling off big brain moves or rallying survivors into traps is the most satisfying thing in this game.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Demo.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

Myers will always scare me when he stares at me through windows and I turn to see him stalking lol. It's literally the best. Is he about to pop Tier 3? Who knows xD

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

Myers. Even when I'm not doing well he just makes me happy to play.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Nurse and Huntress are my most enjoyable ones right now. After that probably Deathslinger and Billy.

I love precise Killers, that's why I use Shadowborn on 3 on them.