PyramidHead
PyramidHead Member Posts: 29

HOW EXCITED WOULD YOU BE FOR THIS KILLER? - DAY 2: PENNYWISE 75 votes

1 - I feel nothing but pain and hatred
2%
Pior_MorteOctoCat 2 votes
2 - Not happy at all
12%
mintchapstickNeonAlienxEaSunaIIanuMdawguPega6bubbabrothaLonelyBanananastoudbaker 9 votes
3 - Not mad just disappointed
2%
Awkward_Fiendmusefan 2 votes
4 - Eh
13%
LevelSwordGHERBEARRULESMiriamGTapeKnotSkeletalEliteAhoyWolfArcticWolfanonymous31337SCP_FOR_DBDpuradus 10 votes
5 - Okay I guess
8%
VolantConch1719Dr_LoomisLentoroSpectre13SlashstreetboyManyAchievables 6 votes
6 - I'm fine with this
17%
DimekTaigaUistreelkinEnderloganYTMooksSebaOutbreakDabihwowJunsuinaPyramidHeadMarc_go_soloScaryCatbread_sandwhich 13 votes
7 - Fairly happy to see
12%
[Deleted User]Walker_of_the_fog_96palletsryummyEobardThawneTotemsCleanserSiberiaDecer24EntitledMyersMainKagato 9 votes
8 - Pretty excited
13%
DaDevilsSkirtOkKiLLerPlantCollectorlilsweetrollNivlacACEcheezjtzDARKxVOIDFork_In_Cock_PCBeast123344OxiTape 10 votes
9 - Absolutely ecstatic
2%
Seiko300benki 2 votes
10 - My screams of hype have broken the sound barrior
16%
SteamismyfriendObsoleteYuno12345Rin_is_my_waifuGlamourousLeviathanElcopolloKatie_metFobbojayruMoundshroudcosmiccc_Wooliest_MammothAhYesIPlayKateAndPig 12 votes

Comments

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Options
    7 - Fairly happy to see

But how would it work?

Also I don't know what their basic attack would be. Would he swing his head at survivors like a drunken sailor?

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options

I just REALLY don't like Pennywise. It's mostly his design, but I don't like any of his media either.

• DARKxVOID
    DARKxVOID Member Posts: 62
    Options
    8 - Pretty excited

He would make a pretty cool addition. Hopefully he gets added someday.

• benki
    benki Member Posts: 10
    Options
    9 - Absolutely ecstatic

It would be pretty wonderful to see IT in the game one day, but I wonder if it would work since DBD already has a killer clown of their own.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options
    4 - Eh

I don't care much for him. But I don't hate him, I don't hate any option tbh.

• cosmiccc_
    cosmiccc_ Member Posts: 5
    Options

What about the Nun.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    5 - Okay I guess

As long as it's the 1990 version.

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345
    Options

The Nun is a great shout. Surprised nobody has mentioned before (at least not that I have seen).

I think is could allow for a really nice map too.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422
    edited August 2020
    Options

He'd be an incredible and terrifying stealth killer, I don't like when people say 'oh we already have a clown in the game' because Pennywise is a shapeshifter. I'd love if he could gradually build up his power and then become the huge spider, similar to oni or michael.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    7 - Fairly happy to see

I'm not going to deny it, it would be amazing, but I think pennywise would work better as a paragraph.

(If only Stephen King were more open to lending his licenses 😞)

• cheezjtz
    cheezjtz Member Posts: 52
    Options
    8 - Pretty excited

it would actually be really interesting to see. people saying we already have a clown don't make much sense since 1. we also have two killers with chainsaws and no one's complaining about that and 2. pennywise's a shapeshifter, who perhaps could change his appearence/form like the oni or something.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options
    2 - Not happy at all

It wouldn't work, he shapeshifts to play on people's fears.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,159
    Options
    5 - Okay I guess

Pennywise is iconic and all, and he'd be nice to see for that reason, but he's an extradimensional being that feeds on fear and took a group of people who got somewhat lucky to kill. You can't show that kind of power without being WAY to powerful for DBD, but if you don't give him his full strength, he'll be another easily loopable Killer that people seem to hate.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    6 - I'm fine with this

not the biggest fan of nickel-smart but I wouldn't be upset.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,906
    Options
    6 - I'm fine with this

He'd be a welcome addition! Maybe his morphing skills could be a camoflage tactic, or something to do with balloons? Not sure, but it could work!

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    edited September 2020
    Options
    5 - Okay I guess

If they were to put him in I would be interested for sure. But at this point it would be hard to see him pull off something new or unique that hasn't been seen before.

Same for his survivors but It would be cool if they added kid Georgie and grown up Bill. Or maybe Bill and Richie...or Beverly by herself. Idk I'm just spit ballin here.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options
    6 - I'm fine with this

Its not that I wouldn't mind him in DBD its just how could he be their lore and logic wise because Pennywise is on a godlike level of power. He does not show this in the movies or in the books however as much but by golly he does have neough power to tacle one. The entity will have a lot of trouble having Pennywise kill for it, because we know hes not some who wouldn't be bound to serve another being he serves only himself.