What is your least favorite killer to face?

leyzyman
leyzyman Member Posts: 355
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

title says all. Remember, this is YOUR opinion. Someone doesn't like a killer you like, don't get mad.

I'll go first.

I am usually fine with most killers. But they ly killer i really don't like to face is plague.

I hate the fact that she literally makes t3 myers useless unless you cleanse. Once you cleanse, she becomes a "close range" mega-huntess. If you don't cleanse, you still have a solid minute of probably dealing with that red vomit of death.

I hate the damn coughing. I hate the stink lines. Im not usually someone who cares about skins, but the vomit specifically i hate.

Anyways, whats your least favorite fred..., i mean killer?

Edit: I see that MANY people have put down multiple, and most of them are PH, DS, and Spirit. I, personally, think that DS and PH need more time before determining anything, but if this many people hate spirit, she might need to be looked into @devs

Post edited by leyzyman on

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Billy

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    edited August 2020

Ghostface/Spirit

...they seem to be the quickest matches, mainly because about every 3 times facing them it’s a team of repeated rando double tap/insta downs. And ‘cause Spirit’s are 99% carrying bbq then phasing out, or immediately phasing back to every unhook.

Thats pretty much it; Spirit’s build gets boring. Seems like it’s the same game with her every time.

Also,the bbq, infectious, ebony mori 3min snoozefest Billy matches... I don’t like those.

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32

Freddy because I dont fully understand his abilities or how to counter him but thats something I need to work on!

I love playing as ghostface and legion, but playing against them makes me nervous just because of how fast they are haha.

• TheEntityNea
    TheEntityNea Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2020

Spirit, Ghostface pLaG and Legion.

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,111

For me either Stealth killers back to back to back, or freddy. Freddy is a bit annoying with his deceitful lunge range.

• GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341

Huntress and Bubba

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 311

Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, and Spirit.

mad a killer main, unless it’s a daily, I won’t even play them. I don’t like the idea of having to guess. I want skill involved in a chase. I don’t play survivor to hold m1. I want the chase to matter, not be a guessing game.

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88

Spirit and pphead.

Infectious Fright Billy and Oni are both very annoying too.

And since I'm adding on more, Silent Bing Bong.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

Hate Myers with a passion. He's not even that good he's just annoying.

I'm literally being outplayed because i'm being looked at. Like at least with oni he has to hit me.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Freddy.

He's just boring to go against as the chases are basically just not interactive regardless of whether he runs snares or fake pallets.

Even stronger killers are more fun to go again (i.e. Spirit) as I always "hope" she misses with her phasewalk resulting in exciting gameplay although it can be frustrating if she lands every single phasewalk-lunge as well. Still, it's just way more interesting to go against than "red pool of movement slowdown here and there and here comes the free hit!" or "haha that pallet is not real haha! Ez outplay!"

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Death Slinger or Freddy. I hate having to value cover over mind games against DS. And fighting Freddy is just a more boring m1 killer.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Changes regularly. There are a lot that just aren't likable.

I'd say the worst offenders in terms of being unfun to fight are Freddy, Doctor, Deathslinger, Spirit, Trapper, and Clown. They're either stupidly easy to use or disable movement mechanics in a game all about movement. And then there's Doctor who disables your ability to do anything in a chase.

The most unfun Killers in terms of WHO plays them are Pig, Wraith, Michael, Doctor again, and Bubba. No idea why, but the people who play these people are always the sweatiest bastards on the face of the planet.

• ReSpEcTtHe4PeRcEnT
    ReSpEcTtHe4PeRcEnT Member Posts: 67

For some reason I laughed with the last sentence imagining it in some dumb voice lol.

My least favorite killer to face is Hag. Me and my friends hate going against her. Doesn't matter if she's good or bad.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Pig for me, i just find her kinda meh

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Ghostface and Wraith. I can't see them for anything.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905

bubba since most facecamp

gf as they tend to just tunnle fast

legions again they tunnle but can be outplayed

billys because they proxy camp with saws

deathslinger same reason as billy with there guns

ph most always tunnle and proxy camp with there wall hits

trappers mostly because i get dumb teamates

hags again dumb teamates screwing me with the traps

freddy becuase oblvious

huntress but only if there iri heads

spirits cuz bad teamates halfy the time

myers again dumb teams feeding his stalk

docs dumb teams ignore gens to play hide and shriek with him

rest meh bot seen them much as survivor

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Trapper; stepping in bear traps makes me feel like a rank 21.

They should still buff Trapper though, he and Wraith are almost entirely reliant on addons.

• pwncxkes
    pwncxkes Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2020

Freddy

Honestly so tired of playing against this killer.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Ghostface. I just don’t do well against him, specifically.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Spirit, Deathslinger, and Pyramid Head always feel like I'm making soccer balls in a third world country because it's a sweat shop.

Freddy just slows the damned game down so much, and nearly every Freddy I come across is running Moris and NoED like they need the help. Freddy is just aggressively anti-fun.

Honorable Mention goes to Huntress. I actually love going against Huntress, but nearly every one that I go against is running Ebony Moris and Iri Axeheads. My guess is a daily, but it's sad to think that over half the Huntresses I see only showed up because of a daily.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

doctor it a pain facing him and him messed up skill check and screaming every sec.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Hag, Ghostface. I just hate Ghostface so much, I don't even know why.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Hag, I don't like that effect that forces you to turn your camera to the phantasm.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

Hmmm....bit of a weird answer, but the most annoying thing in the game to face are solo queue teammates. People make ridiculously poor decisions all the time. One person on the hook, two injured, 1 gen left? Of course the two injured people are going to bomb the hook at the same time instead of resetting and finishing the gen while the healthy person works for the save.

If I have to give an actual killer answer: Spirit, Freddy, Pyramid Head. It's not about strength. I don't think any killer in the game even approaches overpowered, but there's very little room for survivor skill expression against those 3. The answer to Spirit lies more in your loadout than in your actual survivor gameplay. Freddy is absolutely braindead from a gameplay perspective. You just have things that augment basic M1 killer skills. I don't think I've ever felt like I've been actually outplayed by a Freddy. Pyramid Head is similar to Freddy. You don't have to have a whole lot of mechanical skill to be successful.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Wraith. I hate facing the Wraith with his ‘wanna be in the band with my cowbell’ self.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

My vote is Ghost Face.

It is not because I have issues with him its just whenever there's a ghost face in the game all 3 of my teammates become completely oblivious even to the exposed status he inflicts.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

i take it back. It’s the Pig with her forced retro dental braces she forces us to wear in public.

• Nearic
    Nearic Member Posts: 26

Excluding killers with addons, Ghostface. They just scare the living bajeezuz outta me lol.

And obviously the obligatory Iri-head huntress complaint if we are considering addons.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Doc in indoor maps and Oni in particular, because in solo que, he snowballs so hard because the other survivors don't know what to do when he uses his power.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Pig...

Cause I see the mistakes they make and it's annoying to sit back and watch

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Freddy for obvious reasons.

Ghostface because his broken reveal mechanic gives him free downs constantly.

Legion because mending x1000 is the epitome of tedious.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Oni and spirit are my absolute least favourite.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

Like alot of ppl, deathslinger and freddy are the worst offenders for boring gameplay for me. Followed closely behind by PP head and spirit. These two arent as bad as sometimes you can have some good moments with them but its all down to the killers skill and nothing on ur part.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 959

SWF4squads 🥴

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332

Leatherface, I literally basically never play survivor anymore because of him, Wraith too, can't forget Huntress. All honestly suck to be on the other end of for me, I hate it

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

Bubba. Especially after his buff.

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

I think my least favorite to go against are Hag and Freddy. With Spirit/Nurse right after.

Vs Spirit and Nurse... I mean facing those killers is just frustrating if they know what they are doing. Its not about winning or losing but "mindgaming" or outplaying those killers is much harder because they play around or straight up ignore most of a survivors counter play. If both survivors and Killer is on the same level then it might be fairly balanced, but usually if you meet a nurse or Spirit and you aren't in a 4man tryhard SWF its gg.

Vs Hag and Freddy you instantly know this game is gonna be slow.

With Hag every unhook is gonna take years and crouching away from the hook is gonna take forever as well, giving Hag time to get back. And if she goes for "Basement Hag" and plantts like 5+ traps there. Im just gonna die on hook man. Its so boring to go against that play style..... which is real unfortunate because she is really fun to play imo xD. I did hear Otz and Michi talk about maybe adding some more counterplay, like if you unhook a person all traps in the immediate area gets deleted. That way you still have to crouch to save but you can actually run away.

But at least those three require skill to play optimally.

Freddy if he is running pop and/or his slow down add-ons......its just gonna be a 15+ min match and usually no survivors(including myself) wants to play that so they take big risks, goes down and you can easily lose the game on that.

I would like to add this is coming from a killer main. I actually really enjoy playing Hag and Spirit. Nurse im still learning and Freddy is just.....meh kind of boring to play. To me at least. I just find playing against them usually boring.

• NEETQT
    NEETQT Member Posts: 15

sir u do realize playing spirit isn’t that difficult at all right

• RbLen
    RbLen Member Posts: 144

Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, and Spirit. Just effing yuck to face them. Forever Freddy gets special mention because the matches drag on forever. Others mostly go by fast.

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587

Hag

Forcibly pulls your camera towards the trap. (Don't care if it's intended, it's annoying)

Didn't bring a Flashlight? Oh well enjoy crouching because you apparently can't wipe the trap away even though you saw a triangle that's difficult to spot or sometimes practically invisible.

Probably set one or two traps near the hooked Survivor, especially if it's basement while you enjoy slowly crouch walking down the entire set of stairs and back up while she runs back to the nearby area or teleports because the Survivor on hook decided to not hold crouch.

Wish there was a Power Washer in every match with Hag to spray her into a pile of mud.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    edited August 2020

Hag, by a HUGE margin.

She’s just vile, and I passionately despise her.

Games against Hag are always a miserable, pointless experience.

I’d rather have my teeth pulled than play against her.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

With Stridor and good sounds. Otherwise, you only have as much info as the survivor.

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46

It's the Doctor for me. Really struggle against him.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

Hag and Trapper, hands down.

Because I'm a trap magnet.

And whenever I find a trap I either can't disarm it and walk into it or he has the add on that injures you if you do that, lol.

I hate Spirit too, maybe more. But at least I'm not paranoid the entire match.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

freddy , snoozefest

• Customapple0
    Customapple0 Member Posts: 629

Pyramid Head: Most players seem to tunnel with him and he can literally mindgame you by just holding M2.