What is your least favorite killer to face?

Options
2»

Comments

• Izo_Quartz
    Izo_Quartz Member Posts: 250
    Options

Hag and Trapper are the most unfun to play agains in my opinion.

• I HATE having to constantly think twice about all my movements
    • Nothing against the killer itself, but pepole who play Hag or Trapper are so campy
    • Even after having 2000+ hours in the game, the Hag jumpscares always get me...
    • The way it forces your camera to look at the Hag trap is so unnessasery
  • Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    Options

Gonna second that, even though I would replace Deathslinger with Freddy. The thing is, the only real problem, other than incorrect hits and longer lunges than normal, that Freddy would not even be annoying to play against, if not for the spamfest the match becomes when he has fake pallets. 10? I mean, come on xD As for PH, his distance shot plays around the same concept, more or less. Spam freely, no cooldown.

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703
    Options

Oni, I just dislike that most games tend to be a landslide one way or the other.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Boosted bloodlusting snare Freddys with 10 slowdowns.

Hitboxtress

PP Heads

PP Slingers

• striphe
    striphe Member Posts: 4
    Options

Myers on exit gate with the instadown using noed.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Spirit, you cant hear her phase walk while in chase which is total BS. Why can she hear me screaming in pain with stridor but I cant even hear her movement or phase sounds.... sure SOMETIMES you can hear it but it isnt it supposed to be consistent?

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Spirit Nurse and Trapper.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

freddy and doc, freddy is just so mindless to play to get high results and doc gives me a headache

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,766
    Options

Spirit, the lack of mindgames continues to annoy me to this day

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Ghostface.

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    Options

Huntress, trapper and maybe spirit/nurse

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330
    Options

Deathslinger

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Ghost Face.

If they ever get his mechanics to work in a consistent manner, then he could probably be a more exciting killer to play as and against. As it currently is though, it feels like the game randomly decides whether he can be broken out of Shroud at any range (and through objects), or that he can't be De-Shrouded at all. Ghost Face comes off feeling either situationally overpowered or pathetic almost completely at random.

I enjoyed Scream and like Ghost Face's various designs, but he is by far my least favorite killer in DbD.

• __Lukas__
    __Lukas__ Member Posts: 32
    Options

PIG

Certainly not one of the most powerful killers but the head poppers are so r&g based that it’s soooo annoying if i die simply because i picked the wrong box

• arielmoron32
    arielmoron32 Member Posts: 8
    Options

Freddy and PH.

• DARKxVOID
    DARKxVOID Member Posts: 62
    Options

I really do not like going against Huntress and Deathslinger. I don't like their range attacks. Although I am good at dodging their attacks I just really don't have a good time going against them.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Stridor Spirit is the most boring thing to play against. As long as she's not deaf, you're going down no matter what even if you run iron will.

Ghostface is also frustrating since the reveal mechanic is broken asf. I could be staring into his soul and still get exposed. His instadowns just feel really cheap.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

1. Huntress. If DC penalty is present I kill myself.

2. Freddy.

• Enlyne
    Enlyne Member Posts: 429
    Options

Spirit.

Everyone knows why.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

Plague, Deathslinger, Oni.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723
    Options

Hillbilly & Oni. Wouldn’t mind if they were deleted from the game.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Hag and Trapper, I hate to cannot run freely around the map and with the constant fear of stepping on a trap.

• Brhoom
    Brhoom Member Posts: 241
    Options

Based on their powers alone?

Hag

Her playstyle is just to camp hooks, crouching to avoid activating a trap while unhooking? Too bad, she will be right back because crouching is slow as ######### so it doesn't matter.

Based on their perks?

Nurse with Infictuois Fright

A Nurse main with over 1k hours and IF is broken and unfun

Love how they will claim that she isn't that powerful but get their asses kicked when faced against one

You know who you Are ;)

Based on their addons?

Clown with exhaustion addon

Try going against this addon while in an indoor map and tell me how much fun you are having.

• lesterisasweetname
    lesterisasweetname Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2020
    Options

Legion.

I used to main him. He was so fun to play as, but once I got how it feels to be against him...28 stab wounds, half of the match I am forced to MEND just kill me already! I just suicide on hook youknow, what an annoying killer, he damn stabs me with an instagram filter and runs away! Fuc u legion, no one loves you.

Also Oni, his ability to 180 hit you while sprinting like a hillbilly with 2 engravings feels so 'fair' and requires so much 'skill' its astounding.

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
    Options

Yo, I don't want to start a flame war or nothin', but your least favorite killer is... 13 out of 20 killers? I think you might have issues...

I don't think there's a single killer I dislike playing against. But I do have a least favorite moment in the game:

That point right at the start of the match when T1 Myers turns the corner and just starts looking at you, and then you run away while filling your pants and screaming "Daddy no! I'll be good, I promise!"

I don't like that moment.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options
  • OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Trapper, it's not that he is strong in fact I want a buff for him, it's just that it makes me look dumber while playing and falling for obvious traps when I'm not even being chased.

Or also I can be like "I'll distract him for a few min and hope randoms can do gens!!!!" 5 sec later in a chase *steps in trap*

• redsopine00
    Options

then id make you rg alot as shes my nain znd i run the IH IB combo alot

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options
  • Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

Legion. Because if Toxic was Killer, it'd be him. Most players I face that use him, are toxic af

• redsopine00
    Options

throw in noed warden and a mori when im in a bad mood decour hope nurses