Favorite Dbd Content Creator?

Mine is Rowby. Fight me.

Comments

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Probably OhTofu. Gotta love them rambles and tangents and general ability to talk about nothing and still be entertaining.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905

ohmwrecker

• janeromeroismyqueen
    janeromeroismyqueen Member Posts: 10

Puppers. I appreciate his honesty with faults in the game and I also think he's wholesome and fun.

• DaDuck
    DaDuck Member Posts: 35

Monto

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 544

In no particular order:

Otz, Space Coconut, Tofu, Noob3... oh wait...

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

I like him too. He's a pretty good killer. He can slow down the game

Just A Little Bit.

Kill Me.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Possibly Umbra.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Its between Otz and Rowby. Otz uploads more so I'll go with him.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

Otz and Monto are by far the biggest stand outs from the community, Noob3 would be in that class too IF HE ######### UPLOADED

But seriously there's other DBD youtubers I watch but those 3 aren't just "Some of my favorite DBD youtubers" they're some of my favorite youtubers period. Otz in particular isn't just entertaining but extremely dedicated to the community making 4 hour videos just talking about perks and #########. That man deserves all the long this toxic community can muster

• EntitledMyersMain

Otz is a legend, but I can't see myself watching him consistently because his thing is more like "How to get better" don't get me wrong that's great stuff but im more into "funny ha ha"

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

I was thinking "who the ######### is Rowby" thinking you lowkey were promoting like your own channel but after looking him up yeah i didnt even think of him! I recently found his channel and immediately binged his "Explained videos". Looking at his channel he hasn't been making videos very long so i bet he'll become one of the biggest names in due time

And I think Otz is pretty funny! At least in his streams. I think he walks the line between Tru and Monto

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196
    edited August 2020

Ive been following Space Coconut for a long while now and I love him. 2nd is Tru3 or Otz.

I love Coconuts demonic laugh. 10/10.

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961

Sattelizer, otz, bronx, umbra. In that order.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,722

Otz, Scott, Zubat and Umbra at the moment are my favorites to watch.

I also like that Scott visits the forums now and then which is neat-o. Hi Scott!

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227

Tru3Ta1ent

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Out of the people who post the usual DBD gameplay vids, I'd go with Otz.

But I'd also like to mention Sir Rodion for amazing montages, and Dark Hood for spectacular animations.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Tru3, Ayrun, and Zubat

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited August 2020

Ohhhh boy, I have a lot; and no I can't choose just one.

OhTofu, Farmer John, Umbra, Puppers, Int3r4ct (AKA Entity Education Dude), Scott Jund, and Otzdarva.

OhTofu is just great; I'd listen to his 50 year old ramble-ranting any day AND he's pretty thoughtful about both sides whenever he talks about anything.

Farmer John is straight memes and high quality joke videos, love him.

Umbra seems like a cool person and her streams are usually pretty entertaining. She's also really good at Killer.

Puppers also seems like he's a pretty decent person and his streams are fun to watch too. He's also really good at Survivor and, intentional or not, tends to explain when and where he messes up or pulls off something smart in a chase; which really helped my Killer Main posterior get a better grasp of Survivor way back when I first started watching him.

I dig numbers and understanding the mechanics behind the game - Int3r4ct's add-on videos are just my cup of tea.

Scott presents well thought opinions in addition to just having fun with DbD. I don't always agree with those opinions, but I can always understand where he's coming from. Always the Majula theme just puts me in a good mood.

Otzdarva is just a really clever and entertaining guy. His content is insightful and fun.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I only really watch True and Otz when they come up in my youtube recommendations. I like Monto too but I'm usually watching youtube before I go to sleep and Monto is all about those LOUD NOISES.

• alex9er
    alex9er Member Posts: 96

I really enjoying Zubat he has an energy that for some reason is really appealing.I also really like otzarva and i really like how he treats his community.Lastly,i've started watching this girl,Umbra,and i was amazed by how good she is

• Azza_WR
    Azza_WR Member Posts: 41

SouzaSoul (brazil), Tru3, Ardetha and Ayrun <3

• Dacrenon
    Dacrenon Member Posts: 207

I really dig JasonSulli and the rotating crew he runs with, they're a wholesome good time.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

battleguy

• stoudbaker
    stoudbaker Member Posts: 130

Tokenstreamer but content as youtube i gotta say sammination by far

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85

Streamers: Otz is great, always happy to teach and experiment with new things while staying humble and reserved. Cahla and Umbra are excellent too, very personable. I prefer down to earth streamers rather than the over-the-top, loud ones.

Video content creators: Can I say Otz again? His content is super useful. SacrilegeGG is underrated (Kappa). Samination is fun to watch.

Gonna have to check out everyone mentioned here basically, as I really need to find new people to watch!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I personally like to watch Otz and Scott Jund because I find them very informative and agree with most of their views on the game. But if I just want to watch fun DbD goodness I watch Morf.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Scott, Zubat, ColdPhazon, OhTofu, HybridPanda - there are many, many more - luckily with dead by daylight we have literally hundreds of amazing creators.

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 483

Tru3, Scott, Umbra, then Goose and Otz from time to time and No0b3.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Mark Dice.

• IronAlpha
    IronAlpha Member Posts: 9

Umbra is my favorite! I also enjoy ohmwrecker as well.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Otz and Monto

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

Yerv because he points out the real issues with dbd, such as walking is toxic.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Zubat and Umbra because they are both so chilled and never take the game seriously. You can always feel relaxed watching their streams. Plus they are both insanely good at killer.

I enjoy Monto's vids for the builds and the humor.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Scott Jund since he's increased his content output recently. Zubat's compilations are my favorite though :D

• Toastyy
    Toastyy Member Posts: 226
    edited August 2020

Definitely Otz, he always provides such detailed information and all round just such wholesome dude.

• Majora
    Majora Member Posts: 207

Hexy he wins more than any other streamer. And hexy don't care about the survivor rulebook he plays to win and isn't another typical niceguy streamer that won't camp etc.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

CowsIAm and Otz. Also like Monto, No0b3 and occasionally one of Scott's videos.

Rowby for a laugh though. Definitely.

I need to stream more myself, though, actually work on building a fanbase. But work has me there a lot this time of year.

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85

Paulie Esther.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Otz, tru and Scott

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272

Noob3. I don't really watch streamers or YouTubers but for him I'll make an exception.

• Hel24330
    Hel24330 Member Posts: 51

I'm a PS4 killer main and GenericAnonUser is definitely my favorite streamer.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    edited August 2020

When I want to see some top tier Killer play from someone who truly understands the game, I go to Tru3.

When I want to see some casual survivor play from a super chill guy, I go to Paulie Esther.

When I need to laugh, I go to Samnation.

When I'm in the mood for ultra creative builds that actually work, I go to Monto.

When I want to hear the latest news from DBD, I go to The King.

When I want to see some DBD play from someone who is, for lack of better phrase, adorable, I go to Cahlaflour.

When I want to see play from the chillest dude ever, I go to Noob3

When I want to see someone make use of rarely used addons, I go to Tofu

When I want to get the exact math and data about the game from a very strategic player, I go to Otz.

• EntitledMyersMain

Pro tip: Rowby is also a PS4 killer main.

Rowby is NOT me. I am NOT advertising my own channel. I play on Xbox/Mobile.

He's actually a very funny dbd content creator.

Sh1t it still sounds like i'm advertising my own channel.

But seriously, check him out.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Scott Jund, he is the one who seems to understand the game better than anyone else for both sides and I rarely see him ranting the way others do. That being said, I rarely see DBD youtubers/streamers unless Im at work (I have a work where I can be 6 hours without anything to do so sometimes I pick my phone and watch youtube).

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338

Hell yeah, the amount of whining is unreal and so biased :D I rarely watch it just to get tilted then close, Otz is far superior as a killer main streamer (EU)

• deadbybums
    deadbybums Member Posts: 82
    edited August 2020

I can't believe so far nobody has mentioned JRM. He's my favourite dbd youtuber at the moment closely followed by ayrun, and fungoose (another ive not seen mentioned.)

If you want educational content fungoose is where its at. His educational videos he literally predicts gameplay, players actions (on both sides) and timers impressively down to within seconds. I havent seen anyone so knowledgable about the game personally.

JRM and Ayrun are pure entertainment. The stuff they get upto is hilarious.

Also almost forgot: if you want toxic gameplay for fun and skill, a really good guy called SwehGamerHD I think he's called. Very talented.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I appreciate guys like Otz, Scott, Monto, and Ussylis for the detailed logic and creativity they bring to the table in their vids. They provide great outlets for understanding how to be a better player in DbD.

I go to guys like Zubat and Ayrun/JRM to see CC's who like to flex their skill against their opponents (and then to be grateful that I'm not the one who has to play against them).

And I enjoy Noob3 and Demi for just being hilarious to watch, despite neither of them having particularly consistent (or frequent) upload schedules.

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135

Cows, Fungoose, Dowsey