Which killer do you wish to see mo often?

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    Options

The Deathslinger. I love playing with him it's always so immersive in the gameplay.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

billy, nuff said

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

I always hope for Nurse because I just love her. Especially now that there's crossplay, I want a PC Nurse to ruin me.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Liddy
    Liddy Member Posts: 33
    Options

Billy is usually fun to play against

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Options

Demo

or Myers

• InsidousEqualWin
    InsidousEqualWin Member Posts: 36
    Options

Demo, Billy, Micheal, and Bubba

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Nurse! Always only ever Nurse!

She’s my fav & no one plays her😭

Nurses have feelings too, y’kno

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,531
    edited August 2020
    Options

I'd like to see more Trappers. I enjoy the trap disarming/oh crapping into them game play. He needs buffs though, gets bullied a little too easy.

• ToxicMyers
    ToxicMyers Member Posts: 1,295
    Options

Myers because I want to experience an actual scary game not a slap a pallet simulator

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Myers. He, Hag and GhostFace are the only ones that make me jump and keep me on edge.

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options

Easily demogorgon. Since I started playing the game again about a month and a half ago, he has been my least encountered killer, pretty sure I've only encountered 3 demos. It's a shame because I really love his chase music.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

Nurse without a doubt.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,662
    Options

Demo and Myers for sure. You rarely see either of them nowadays and it's always a treat playing against them.

Heck, I'd argue they're the two funnest killers to go against in the game. Nurse, Huntress and Billy are also very fun as long as they aren't too good at the video game but you see them more often then others. Oni is also up there in fun level but like with the others, you see him semi-normally.

I actually quite like going against the Pig as well and wish more people played her.

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446
    Options

Billy and Demo

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Trapper. I used to love my Dwight vs Trapper matches, but over time I saw the Trapper less and less. Sure Trapper's not the strongest, but every other killer I know how to run tiles with etc. There's always a feeling in the back of my mind if I do that vs Trapper he's just gonna say nope. Sorry.

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32
    Options

Either Billy or Clown, I think I've played against both of them only 2 or 3 times each in the past month or so, I'd like to go against them some more.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Demo or Nurse for me. Demo because I love his chase music and having a 7 foot tank chasing you is pretty terrifying at times. Nurse because I just love her so much in chases. She really makes you think about what to do instead of the usual looping. I've only faced a couple of PC nurses since cross-play and they've absolutly demolished me and I loved it. Console Nurse just doesn't have that same feeling!

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88
    Options

Bubba and Myers.

Would prefer to see them over Spirit and pphead.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Nurse because I like playing against good ones. I will put former Billy in here as a close second. I really didn't like any of his changes, especially the sound changes.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

I rarely see Billy or Demo anymore and that makes me very sad. The most fun chases I have are against these 2 killers and I've been absolutely destroyed by both and everytime I'm not mad in the slightest because they're the ones that outplayed me and I messed up. Hell I even stared to enjoy instasaw Billy back when that was a thing. Was way more fun and entertaining than spirit.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,801
    Options

Pyramid head sadly I haven't really played this game since the oni came out so I'm in the gray rank area and no one has him

• KingWeeb
    KingWeeb Member Posts: 10
    Options

Either Pig, Ghostface or Myers. I like the fun aspect of actually paying attention while repearing gens and not just waiting for a heartbeat to get closer. Also the ocasional jumpscares and never fully knowing if the killer is on the other side of the map or right around the corner are really fun.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited August 2020
    Options

Seems like there's loads of people that hate going against Pyramid Head.

EDIT: Oops , wrong thread.

@topic: I would like to go against Myers more frequently.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 871
    Options

Personally, I just want to not see anymore Billies, Bubbas and Doctors. Oh, and alotta Wraiths. That's generally all I go up against anymore.

I rarely see Nurses. Demos. And Plagues.

A couple times I get to see Ghostface but all they want is farming.

Rarely see Oni but when I do, it's me first caught and hooked the second they Rage 🥴. Yeah I can't learn to juke him.

• Scratchers
    Scratchers Member Posts: 6
    Options

Myers is really fun to play against due to the immersion and actually being able to jumpscare me. Nurse and Billy are pretty fun too in chases, requiring map knowledge, mindgames, and quick reactions.

Aside from that, I'd say Huntress, but that's because I main her, and I really like to see other people's playstyles.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,140
    Options

Id like to see more deathslingers. He feels like hes the only killer that is difficult to loop but still has fair mechanics.

I also wouldn't mind seeing more doctors. He's similar to deathslinger as he's hard to loop but with fair mechanics and he has a bit of pressure.

I dislike killers that are too easy to loop. Like wraith, billy etc.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Nurse & Myers 💜

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I particularly love playing against Nurse, Huntress, and Myers and would love to see more of them.

I particularly hate playing against Legion, Deathslinger, and Pyramid Head and would love to see less of them.