The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor Mains on BBQ

Hollyleaf12
Hollyleaf12 Member Posts: 37

I was reading through the comments on the latest Shrine tweet on twitter and there was a survivor main in the comments arguing with people that BBQ is cheating, and unfair. I was curious if this was a common belief among survivor mains or not.

Survivor Mains on BBQ 70 votes

BBQ is Weak
2%
F60_31Kage_Jihi 2 votes
BBQ is Fair
90%
GibberishAdelooSeiko300CrtKazzTapeKnotDimekBoosted_Dwightmusstang62UistreelMavi6568SillierHorizon5AhoyWolfSunaIIanukaratinac97anonymous31337OkKiLLerRin_is_my_waifuPlantCollectorKingOfGhostScary_Punk_Ghost 63 votes
BBQ is Overpowered
7%
mintchapstickHannonWiktoroxcarpet1987Senpavo 5 votes

Comments

• Hollyleaf12
    Hollyleaf12 Member Posts: 37

I was just curious because of all the things I’ve heard in DBD, I’ve never heard someone complain about BBQ, and it made me wonder.

• Generator_Repairer
    Generator_Repairer Member Posts: 84
    BBQ is Fair

They probably just played that day and got mad that BBQ revealed their position once. It's just DbD community being themselves

• Taker
    Taker Member Posts: 15
    BBQ is Fair

I play both sides but most of my hours are on survivor and I'll just say that BBQ is completely fine. You can be within the range or hide in a locker and you won't be revealed. Survivors can fake the direction they are travelling in and switch once the aura ended. I'd say BBQ is fair.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152
    BBQ is Fair

BBQ has counters. I think most killers use it for the extra BP not the aura reading.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    BBQ is Fair

I hate it but it's fair lol. Strong, but balanced. As all things should be (?)

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 571
    BBQ is Fair

BBQ is great because it gives them immediate feedback on where they should go (usually across the map) instead of just hovering around the hook.

We're gonna live forever should really get some buffs and be made easier to stack though so that survivors can get some decent blood points. The disparity between WGLF and BBQ blood points is insane.

• ScaryCat
    ScaryCat Member Posts: 49
    BBQ is Fair

I used to be annoyed with BBQ when I first started, which was basically an excuse for my bad looping skills and I knew it, lol. But after I found out I could hide in a locker or stand close to the hooked wretch, I realized it was an OK perk. Useful, fair.

• Kage_Jihi
    Kage_Jihi Member Posts: 7
    BBQ is Weak

Hiding behind a gen needs to be fixed other then that it’s fine.

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46
    BBQ is Fair

Love the BBQ.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited September 2020
    BBQ is Overpowered

I'm not even a survivor main and I think it's OP. There needs to be an indication that it's active so that people in lower ranks know. If that change was made then it'd be fine.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,778
    BBQ is Fair

BBQ is fair, but I would love to see WGLF have some sort of additional effect like BBQ does.

Idk if I'd call myself a survivor main, but I do play more survivor.