The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is the scariest killer to play against?

TheFatTopHat
TheFatTopHat Member Posts: 14

In my opinion, playing against The Oni is the scariest to me. When he enters Blood Fury and you can hear his scream across the map. Or when you jump into a locker and watch as he demon dash's right past your hiding place. He's horrifying.

Who is the scariest killer to play against? 83 votes

The Wraith
2%
AndrewAka10kDilif69 2 votes
Billy
2%
Illutiongetuy45u4iu 2 votes
Doctor
4%
Pior_MortebubbabrothaOverdrive_85Moravenei 4 votes
Huntress
1%
but19 1 vote
Demogorgon
3%
Fog_KingRattiuslotusghoul 3 votes
Oni
13%
konchokScary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendSlashstreetboyhmeekinsVeckmanazameherrik666venomz12musefanSulfer 11 votes
Pyramid Head
2%
ZCerebratevermilly 2 votes
Michael Myers
26%
DimekmicsanWalker_of_the_fog_96musstang62Dr_LoomisanimalmakOwlzeyjoerispekkieChurchofPigUndershotSiberiaLiddydementocannibal7MoundshroudBriccsMeSenpavoDhurl421Vector7707Kagatofeilenberger 22 votes
Ghostface
24%
Seiko300CrtKazzGHERBEARRULESF60_31ObsoleteYuno12345LentoroMookywolfEnderloganYTElcopolloWiktoroxhydrosereDerZuntorSCP_FOR_DBDoDonutsRGoodJeffalationsHollexRepostRiposteBOT_Ethanratboyidiotemofriendo 20 votes
Other?
19%
AcromiomintchapstickSkeletalEliteanonymous313370mikeya0rickyray101OBXnotstarboardFobboGoodLookinCookinPipefishJunsuinaEntitledMyersMainOxiTapeTsukiYureiCamo720 16 votes

Comments

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Other?

Definitely Spirit

• TheFatTopHat
    TheFatTopHat Member Posts: 14

I've been jumpscared by Spirit, but I don't think I've ever been "scared" by her per se. Great pick tho :D

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Ghostface

nothing compares to the adrenaline rush I get from being marked

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Michael Myers

With the appropriate perks and add-ons, Myers can be a jumpfest. Rarely happens though sadly.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Michael Myers

Just the other day I actually screamed because of a Myers. I was minding my business walking to a gen in the corn, suddenly hear one inhale and I'm stabbed. And the number of jump scares from him gets me, and also just trying to escape while he's in Tier 3.

Oni would otherwise be scariest (that roar and I'm like "OH ######### OH ######### OH #########") but I just don't see him often enough to him to beat out Myers.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Other?

PIG. She spooks me out because of her dumb little crawl up to you.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,771
    Other?

Trapper or Hag. Trapper is more of a stressful kind of scary, like I can't trust the ground under my feet. Hag just has non-stop jump scares.

I still remember one time a Hag chased me off the back of a hill when I was running Balance Landing. The second I landed, a trap that was behind me right next to the hill popped, my camera instantly spun 180 degrees, and I wasted my speed boost by running directly into the side of the hill I had just jumped off. That Hag was a genius.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Other?

I can't tell you how many times iv'e been working on a gen, then I turn my camera to see a Myers watching me.

I feel like Myers is one of the only killers that both sides can go into a match with one and have fun.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Ghostface

Chillin', doin' gens, turnin' round and WAZZUUUUUUPPPP

I would argue that it's actually a good thing that it happens rarely. I fell like if it happened more frequently, it wouldn't be that jumpy.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Ghostface

Hag would probably my second choice, esp. on maps like Saloon, where you literally cant see her traps, because of how similar the color is.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Oni

Oni commands my attention the most, which definitely makes me more anxious than others, but Hag gives me the most jumpscares.

• Kagato
    Kagato Member Posts: 27
    Michael Myers

Easily Myers.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    Other?

None of them scare me anymore. Game is more about the action than the scare once you have thousands of hours in it.

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46
    Oni

Oni. He's quite beefy and likes to roar alot. 😥

• AndrewAka10k
    AndrewAka10k Member Posts: 6
    The Wraith

Wraith, cuz every wraith i've gone against has the ultra rare addons so you can't hear the bell.

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    Other?

Deathslinger is the scariest for me i sometimes get scared when he shoots and he doesnt have a large terror radius

• zack12sora
    zack12sora Member Posts: 40

Hag honestly even though I've been playing for quiet some time, her traps still scare me lol

• rickyray101
    rickyray101 Member Posts: 141
    Other?

I think Freddy is the worst to go against. I yet to play a match since they buffed him where all four survivors escaped since he can teleport to any generator on the map. I get sick of playing against him instantly since most killers use BBQ, Discordance, Pop Goes The Weasel, and surveillance. Personally he needs a nerf!

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Demogorgon

Voted Demo, because he makes so much noise, it's kind of scary. The only reason I didn't vote Myers is because I use Spine Chill most of the time, so the element of surprise is mostly gone, otherwise he would be the scariest to me.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Michael Myers

Tier 1 Mikey is definitely the scariest for me, especially a jumpscare one on Lerys. I don't run spine chill so I get super paranoid on gens if it's the scratched mirror build and trying to find a safe place to heal without getting stabbed along the way is the worst.

I also genuinely fear Pyramid Head. His character design combined with how lethal he can be in chase makes me book it the moment I hear his terror radius.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Other?

Bad teammates.

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641
    Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head - ontop of being a 115% killer with a range attack to deal with loops if he is playing correctly and canceling his M2 unless its a sure hit... you also have to look at the ground for his preset traps that last around 2 minutes when running around the map because Torment is a painful way to get Mori'd on deathhook when your random teammates farm you