A new killer idea: The Cupid. Take a look at it dudes.

xxDeathwishDW
xxDeathwishDW Member Posts: 138
edited September 2020 in Polls

I dunno the art or what it will look like, but here is it:

( Sorry for bad English, I know I used the "after" word so much )

The Cupid:

Elise Warmood was born in 1964 in a poor family. Elise was going to a job to get some money for them. She was working on a cafe. She was 20 years old, the age that she looked most beautiful and happy.

But after working for 1 year at a cafe, she realized that money given to her is just not enough. She studied very hard, achieved to get to a good university.

One day, she finally got her diploma and tried to go the job office to find a hospital that needs a doctor. She wasn't a normal doctor, she was a psychiatrist.

When she was at the door, it was locked so she just started walking to home. After coming to apartmant, she saw a shadow behind her and a hand grabbed her neck, forcing to die with no reason... Luckily, she just saw a key at floor, took it and killed him. She looked, and he was his father just trying to kill her.

After that, she gone mad, and waited until she becomes good. When she found and started her job, she gone mad again because of her patients. One day, she grabbed a knife and killed her mother, dumped her into a trash can and ran away.

After going mad, she started to work again on striptease club. She even got a nickname, "Cupid Elise". One day, someone drunk tried to touch her, she refused but arguing gone big. After that, everyone started to kill others.

Elise was trying to escape, but there was just no way out. There wasn't...

And at the last, someone tried to killer her, but she just gone mad again and took it and killed him.

After the polices come, there were 59 dead, except the "Cupid Elise".

And one day, she woke up in a place where a black fog contains the good taste and smell of blood... the fog was surrounding Elise, she just felt so good and let the fog surround her completely. She felt a little sleep, her eyes was going to close. Suddenly, she just saw 4 people and a creature in the fog...

The Cupid: You had lots of problems in your life. You have to rest. And your rest is, make everyone have eyes on you. And... killing.

Special Power: Deadly Attractiveness

Cooldown: 20 seconds.

When you see a survivor, press Power button to mark him/her with Passive Love. After finding another survivor, press the Power button again to create a connection between them and make them fell in love with each other. (Power activate range 18 meters, a lost for connection is 40 meters. The connection's 40 metres range is reduced by 1 every 4 seconds.)

Now, if both survivor escapes her/his connection with her/his partner, her "Passive Love" will become "Thrilling Love" and their aura will be showen to you, and they will start WALKING to you 3 seconds, after that will RUN to you for 5 seconds.

If you successfully land a hit on survivor, ability automaticlly ends.

"Awww, sweety... I know her boobs are not big, you didn't like them, right? Don't worry my boy, I'm here to help you, come close and you'll se what you'll got." - Elise, The Cupid

Special Power: Lovely Look

Passive ability.

The first time a survivor sees you after 30, their view will be locked to you for 5 seconds. After the effect ends, the time remained for survivors will be showen by "Controlling" status.

"Look at me, look how beautiful and crazy I am! I'm so good, I'm so [BAD WORD] good!" - Elise, The Cupid

Perks:

Undefined Love:

You think that the persons' whose helping each other has a undefined love.

Survivors who get a protection hit or go for a unhook, their aura will be showen you for 5 seconds and will get "Oblivious" status effect for 10 seconds.

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

C'mon don't lie, you love her and you love him! C'mon! Kiss her big boy! - Elise, The Cupid

Old Psycho:

The old psycha. school learnt you that reading someones' mind is key to a any door.

After hooking a survivor, all survivors working on gens will be showen to you for 3 seconds, and will get "Exposed" status effect for 15 seconds.

Cooldown: 110 seconds.

"Yes, I love that class. I mean, it just shows everyones minds and what they think, and, that's why I want to do in my life." - Elise, The Cupid

Shock: After someone unhooks a survivor, they won't be able to run or crouch for 40 seconds.

This effect only happens if you are away 40 meters from a hook.

"I'm sure they shocked! I'm so beautiful as I always say, sweet." - Elise, The Cupid.

That's all BUUUUTTTTTTT........

Please, I beg you. Be kind on comments, I'm a human, I just want to make something, okay? Say everything normally and I'll understand every every every thing. Thanks. 😀

A new killer idea: The Cupid. Take a look at it dudes. 7 votes

Everything is super dude! Congrats.
57%
F60_31AvilgusTotemsCleanserxxDeathwishDW 4 votes
Story bad.
0%
Perks bad.
14%
Pior_Morte 1 vote
Killer bad.
0%
Story medium.
14%
Dabihwow 1 vote
Perks medium.
0%
Killer medium.
14%
Walker_of_the_fog_96 1 vote
Hate all. Delete it.
0%
Other(specify, like which one do you didn't like and why etc.)
0%
Post edited by xxDeathwishDW on

Comments

• xxDeathwishDW

I just said "mad" at story. I wanted to say "crazy". Gone crazy.

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345

Some nice concepts to be fair.

But Cupid is male.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Story medium.

I would say the story was decent there were a lot you could work with, but it does feel a but off putting where she goes crazy for people to be attracted to her when it doesn't fit her lore all that well, you could say she became obsessive and attention grabbing I don't know but good luck., I will say the Killers power sounds interesting and does fit the character so its kinda like a tracking power kidna that seems good and unique but it is a bit awkward, perks look and feel decent and I understood your ideas for them and the power. Overall this is an interesting take on a cupid killer let alone a stripper themed killer, I hope I get to see more of this and a further in depth for her lore, because It has everything to be interesting just needs a little bit more then I'd say your set. Good job man

• xxDeathwishDW

Thanks for your good support critiscm dude! I just didn't really want to make a story - just my ideas. I want to make better the gameplay. If that comes, huh, devs will maybe ask ? :) Thanks again.

• xxDeathwishDW

Oh, cupid male? Sorry, I'm Turkish and I just looked its meaning, I thought it can be male too. Nevermind, this game has no sense at all, right? :D Welp, it can stay like this. I think.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 618

I love how original your concept is. I don't really know how viable such a thing would be in-game to be honest? But I really loved your ideas here so :D

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited September 2020

I won't comment on the killer herself however I do want to add a quick little opinion about the story, you said she was born in 1987 but I think for a killer like this who is all about love and sexuality it would make a lot more sense for her story to take place during the 60's and / or 70's when Hippies were all the rage where America was in the process of a cultural upheaval and a Sexual Revolution after the invention of the Birth Control Pill it was iconically a time period "of free love and spirituality marked by the idea of multiple lovers".

I think for the story and for the type of killer who relies on promiscuity and sexuality (while she was alive anyway, and not in the realm of the entity. Of course in DBD she'll protentially look all corrupted and tormented like most of the killer cast [although there are a few who look unchanged because they entered willingly]) to lure her victims in before murdering them I think this period reflects that better and is therefore more fitting. That's just my two cents though

• xxDeathwishDW

Oh, I didn't think that Sexual Revoultion thingy. You are right! It will be better.

• xxDeathwishDW

Awww...cutie? You like me? Yes, come closer like this...

Anyway, how you guys say? That's so nice of you? Thanks man, I know I won't want to be a dick but it's original xD. I mean, there were just no "love" thing in the Entity's realm, so I thought it will be good. I'm happy happy that you like it. 😊

• Rockatansky
    Rockatansky Member Posts: 32

"Deadly Attractiveness." I think you were looking for "fatal attraction" lol.

The story is a mess. For example, Elise killing her mother with a knife offers nothing of substance to her story. It would mean more if she had some mentioned close connection, or maybe some clear motive to kill her. For instance, her Mother used Elise's beauty to further her own goals while putting great mental strain on Elise or something. Killing her Mother comes entirely out of left field and seems to be more for shock value than anything else. That's just one example, as this logic can be applied to nearly every aspect of the story.

I do like the idea of Elise being so beautiful that she causes people around her to act irrationally. I think it would make more sense story wise if she noticed this "power" she had over men and used it innocently enough to get extra tips as a diner waitress at first, then gradually used it for more and more nefarious means due to the excess stress in her life. It's more concise and linear as a framework. I would write it something like this: Elise having a rough childhood - Elise trying for something better - Elise discovering her "power" - Elise unable to cope with stress of trying for something better - Elise giving into "power" and lashing out - Elise disappearing.

Perks seem cool, but I'm not good with determining the balance and intricacies of perks.

Overall, pretty cool idea. Just need to work on storytelling.