If you had to choose ANY killer to be added to the game who would it be? And why?

For me I think I’d want to add in The Alien from the Alien franchise! I think it would be insanely cool to have a giant alien chasing you down with face huggers and acid saliva. Heck one of the perks could be where the Alien dips down into quadrapetal sprint. Another cool idea for them would to have the eggs as a sort of trap that when a survivor messes with them a face hugger pops out onto them!

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

My name says it all lol. I'd love any SCP. If I had to pick one it'd probably be 106.

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332

A Deathclaw could be really interesting to add

• LeaderoftheSaints
    LeaderoftheSaints Member Posts: 162

Killer Croc. Cause why not

• dmitch23
    dmitch23 Member Posts: 15

I Thought this as well, but the biggest problem with the alien is mobility. The Alien is known for being able to climb any surface and jump massive hight or distance. How would you attack? Claws, tail, face hugger? What perks would you have? How would those perks affect the rest of the game?

I used to think the Alien would be awesome, predator as well. Once you start thinking about the details do you realize how game breaking a certain killer/survivor could be.

If they could figure out how to give Pinhead his justice I would like to see him.

Predator has his own game, Alien is owned by the same company so I would expect to see the Alien appear there first/only.

Jason is on a lot of wish lists. He will only appear if they get permission from both parties of the Lawsuit. The main reason the Friday the 13th game has never been updated is due to the Lawsuit.

The problem is not which killers/survivors you want. It's how will they affect the balance of the rest of the game. How can we do the killer justice and not break the game.

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

I know it's been suggested a ton, but Springtrap is someone i'd like.

But even more than that, the creature from the game Carrion would be dope.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

The warrior form Xenomorph from Alien would be sweet! You could even have Amanda Ripley as the survivor and do an Alien: Isolation chapter.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Candyman...werewolf or Springtrap. I'm not a fan of Springtrap personally but the people that want him seem so excited for him that I want him for them. 💝

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited September 2020

Jason voorhees camp crystal lake.

Also Robert Englund skin

I'm a sucker for the slasher trio to be together..

• HagIsBestGirl
    HagIsBestGirl Member Posts: 158

I will always vote Frank Cotton over pinhead. (He's the guy who opens the box, pinhead is just the face we all know.)

But on a more general note, I'd love to see a quadrupedal killer. Like a giant dog or predatory animal. A killer that moves and attacks differently would be awesome.

Maybe something with a full-body jump, so you could have ranged attacks at the expense of accuracy. Like, letting nurse and huntress have a baby, lol.

• Deathclaw is good idea. However, maybe an institute courser that is able to summon anthor type of synth to help them

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
  • Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Jason Vorhees and a full F13 Chapter. The roster of icons isn´t complete without him imo.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Not Springtrap.

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227

The Tall Man from Phantasm. Mostly because I am a big fan of the movie franchise but also because I think he would fit into Dead by Daylight flawlessly. His mori would be obvious, flying ball of death. His M1 would be his big backhand. Maybe his M2 could be something to do with the dwarves?

Plus, for Survivor we could get Reggie with his ice cream truck alternate outfit. And the funeral home for the map. Or if they don't want to do another indoor map, the surrounding outside cemetery of Morningside.

• dmitch23

Although, Frank opens the box he only brings people to the box to try and control it. Pinhead on the other hand relishes in killing and torturing people. His hook chains could be traps, hold people like Pyramid head's cages. I feel like the cenobites are much better killers. Pinhead obviously the leader of the Cenobites.

• dmitch23

If they could not make him too op, Nemesis from Resident Evil could be cool.

Dracula/Vampire, Werewolf, the Mummy could all be cool. I think a Werewolf would be the coolest. Tgere is so much you could do with him. He could howl when in wolf form or at the start of the match. He could have a tracking ability based on smell or a 4 legged sprint or charge. He could transform like Oni. I think a werewolf could be a welcomed change from the usual killers.

• Pennywise because there is alot of things they could do for the power

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    edited September 2020

Mitochondria Eve from Parasite Eve. Because I want Aya Brea as a survivor. Plus Pyrokinesis would be an awesome ability.

• HagIsBestGirl
    HagIsBestGirl Member Posts: 158
    edited September 2020

But Frank would be such a great M1 brute~ 😍 Or very possibly a stealth killer oddly enough...🤔

He could have some sort of power based around his propensity for turning people into horrible dry husks, lol.

(EDIT: I forgot about his time as a murder-tadpole. He could be a size changing killer. Start the match as scrappy horrible frank, and morph into hulking monster frank by killing. Go from a power heavy stealth babbo, to a big punch and crush machine after a kill. 🤔)

I know he's not as recognizable, but I think it'd be fun.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Pinhead. This game was made for Pinhead. Hed love that he gets to hook people. Hed love working with the entity to torture people. Its his game hes just not in it yet.

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

Doctor Satan from House of 1000 corpses. Theres a lot of different ways you could the power work, while also having a visually interesting killer.

• Kyxlect
    Kyxlect Member Posts: 230

Kayako from The Grudge. I know we kinda already got her with Spirit and it's yet another Japanese character but still. I feel like she'd be perfect as a stealth Killer coming out of nowhere cracking her bones making her trademark moan. The only questionable part would probably be how she'd attack since she doesn't use weapons. So maybe as a stealth Killer?

I'm thinking like a crawling black circle of hair on the ground and once you get close enough to a Survivor they can hear the moan and she can spring out but instead of injuring the Survivor it applies something like a fear meter and if not close enough she'd instead do a sprint crawl thing with the bone cracking. If you get caught twice you get put into like a catatonic state on the ground similar to the dying state. Then Kayako can rise out of the ground to pick you up to put you on the hook.

• Captain_AAhab
    Captain_AAhab Member Posts: 37

The shark from Jaws.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

If I had to pick one, I'd have to say Springtrap. Yeah yeah, I know, but I personally would love his addition.

HMs go to The Witch (L4D2) and Jason (Friday the 13th)

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

Ok hear me out Yuno Gasai I think she would be a cool addition if they figured out the anime to dbd rendering you know