Chase Time and Tunneling

The pipping system needs to have more weight in the pip system.

If i get chased for 2 minutes and 3 gens get done around that time and i do 1 gen myself i shouldnt be dinged and just safety pip because i didnt unhook or heal anyone. The time a survivor can take from a killer to get 2 or 3 gens done is just as valuable as doing those gens.

Same as being tunnelled off the hook, a survivor should not be penalized due to something completely out of their control. You should at least safety pip. You can only do so much, its up to your team mates to help you and take protection hits.

The devs can clearly see a wide range of stats, if a survivor is not being unhooked safely then they should not be punished the same as the survivor who unhooked them

Sincerely, a solo qer who just wants to be reward for the crap i have to deal with sometimes <3

Comments

• I really get what you're saying but don't care too much about the ranks in this game. It really doesn't mean anything. Just have fun!

• TheeclumsyNinja
    TheeclumsyNinja Member Posts: 283
    edited September 2020

And thats part of the issue, ranks should matter. It shouldn’t be just who plays the most and who plays with friends can get higher.

Ranks are meant to help put you with a group of people of similar skill

• SoShiny
    SoShiny Member Posts: 30

Rank really doesn't mean much... eventually you end up at red ranks even if your play isn't that good.

Although I would like to see an overflow system put into play... running a killer for the majority of the match and getting 10k BP because I maxed out my boldness in the first 2 minutes while they tried their darndest to tunnel me down is demoralizing.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Stop running the killer and share the points around is all i can say.