MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited September 2020
    Options

Without question, Kindred and Bond.

Edit: also, the fear of DS

• stoudbaker
    stoudbaker Member Posts: 130
    Options

I had the DS killer fear happen alot and with unbreakable has saved me alot when i run the two

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415
    Options

DS and DH when it works hands down.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,803
    Options

honestly lithe it's so good when you are SOL in a bad position

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Hmm...

I’d have to say Bond. Especially with Open Handed. It just gives so much useful info even when it’s not giving info, such as knowing that a chase isn’t even remotely close to me, through knowing a survivor is running my direction and likely has the killer on their tail and I need to get the hell out of there.

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options

Iron Will, Lithe, Dead Hard, Self Care.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

Unbreakable and surprisingly, Blood Warden. I love the aspects of surprise for BW, the look on they're faces when they realize they're stuffed. I love getting back up with unbreakable near the gates, feels like a saw style twist to me, though it probably looks nothing like it.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Iron Will, I think it's probably the perk that saves most people in Dead By Daylight, those thousands of times you've been a metre from the killer, or on the other side of a wall to a killer, injured... one moan would give it all away.

IronWill is the strongest perk in DBD, hands down.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

Stake Out.

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458
    Options

Resilience....hands down. There have been times where it was the only reason I was able to open the exit gate before the killer got to me.

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46
    Options

Spine chill and Iron will.

• Minibeasty
    Minibeasty Member Posts: 59
    Options

Detective's Hunch, getting rid of Devour Hope and NOED.

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854
    Options

As solo Q, my must have is Bond/Kindred/Open handed. In a micro perspective it doesn’t supply the umph of a ds/adrenaline/unbreakabill, but macro it provides so much value over time.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655
    Options

For survivor: Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge. Loot a box, get a green medkit. Thats a free fast heal, plus 1/3 with botany.

Killer: Surge

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,800
    Options

Bond 100%. I could not be without it.

Borrowed Time and fear of DS (even though I never run it) would be second.

• ScienceGirl
    ScienceGirl Member Posts: 92
    Options

Spine Chill and Iron Will.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Assurvivor: Kindred, Iron Will, Self-Care and Spine Chill (or Dead Hard, if in SWF) significantly improve quality of my games.

As killer: Stridor, Bamboozle, Pop and BBQ.

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515
    Options

Spine Chill and Kindred. Especially if I'm playing late and tired, I'm less alert. So if I'm derping away on a gen and SC lights up, I'm able to snap out of it.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Not me specifically but BT has saved many many lives for me. I almost never go into a match without BT for fear of unsafe saves.

• aEONoHM
    aEONoHM Member Posts: 208
    Options

Iron Will, hands down. It's the one perk I always have in my builds.

• stikyard
    stikyard Member Posts: 526
    Options

Spine Chill has warned me the killer is approaching countless times, it also tells me when the killer has given up chase or, that they are nearby and chasing someone else as it, goes on and off repeatedly. It also helps me vault faster in a chase. Spine Chill is the best survivor perk.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited September 2020
    Options

-saving matches: Discordance.

-saving my nerves: Iron maiden and Mad Grit. Without them I would have maybe turn sometimes really mad^^.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Tenacity which I seldom use now but it has saved me so much from getting hooked. So often killer downs me and just goes after someone else for 10 seconds and that is enough because he will look in wrong places for me. Even just when opening a locker or breaking a pallet I have managed to disappear several times. Also many times I have got to hatch before killer because of this perk or forcing killer to pick me up when going for exit gate while still having DS.

As killer Discordance and old Ruin.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Infectious Fright has saved me soo many times with killer’s fleeing after the down to pursue a nearby survivor, as I get picked up by another.

Inner Strength has benefited me, mostly

Also Wake Up, as killer’s aren’t always expecting to have to patrol exit gates even quicker.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Spine Chill.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Have, but I still prefer Bond because it’s always active. It can still kinda tell me where a chase is once the injured icon pops up but I don’t see who that is within my aura reading range.

• Eli_The_Fox
    Eli_The_Fox Member Posts: 23
    Options

In terms of killer perks definitely save the best for last

It has helped me out immensely when survivors are grouped up

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961
    Options

Devour hope has saved my bacon more times than I can count. Nothing like a genrush squad getting slapped down by a sudden instadown.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    Options

as killer POP, saved my cheeks more times that i can count.

as Survivor? i guess Dead hard (When it works) and DS end game.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326
    Options

DS and BT every single time, I would throw SC in there but its not on the level of those two when not playing stealth killers

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703
    Options

I doubt many will share this but probably tenacity.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

probably dead hard and iron will

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

If I'm being honest, those days when I was still learning the game and ran Urban Evasion for like 6 months religiously. The amount of times I broke ankles just by doing a quick crouch walk away from my scratch mark trail to throw a killer off when they don't have line of sight

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405
    Options

Balanced landing saved me more times that I could believe it. It's incredible like no killer expect you to have it and many times it bought me enough time for my team.

On the other hand, I always use kindred on solo q, and it gives me all the info I need for my next move. So I can't ever take it off.