The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Changing sides

I've been a survivor main for some time now, and just recently started playing killer. Reason being, playing as Ghostface is just that much fun. As a survivor I never really complained about killers unless they used noed to get the survs in endgame. However, now playing more killer I'm more understanding the idea behind it. Still, I don't think I'll go that far as to use it myself. I also didn't get that big of an idea on how horrible killers really had it playing against survive with friends was until now. I'm not going to complain all too much on it because there's not really much that could be done about it and besides, killers are going to get 2 really amazing perks with the upcoming killer in the form of dragons grip and hex: undying. What I am going to do is ask, killer mains, how do you best combat playing against survive with friend groups? This is the first time I've ever truly felt the need to ask for tips on how to play since, survivor is easy enough to learn. Killer though, this is tough.

Comments

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

Against a really good SWF? I usually just hope their excessive altruism is their biggest weakness. Of course, against REALLY REALLY good groups, there is no altruism, only generators.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

pull out all the stops.

Noed

Mori's

Meta perks!

They will call you a madman. They will call you a toxic killer. Nobody except the entity will like you. Oh, and all the killer mains.

• 834r_
    834r_ Member Posts: 14

Yea, earlier I won against one that exact way. As for the gen rushers, still need at least a semi viable strategy to face those.

• 834r_
    834r_ Member Posts: 14

I'll hold off on the noed since im barely touching purple ranks and don't need it yet. Need to get some meta perks like pop to pop up in the shrine! As for what they call me? Game chat isn't really a thing anymore since i get set up against cross platform players anyway.

• ast2astRegMgr
    ast2astRegMgr Member Posts: 124

I main nurse so I try to keep one on the hook and one slugged on the ground. Proxy camp the hook when you can while still listening for gens. Discordances helps with two stacking on a gen and pop for regression and as gens get done the more the they will get altruistic and start hook bombing and you can try to snowball. And if they were a super toxic swf group with t-bagging and clicking the flashlights I’ll just leave them slugged and let the bleed out timer get them. If there a really good group you just have to chick it up as a learning experience. I don’t turn messages of because some do send encouragement after game but still get salt as well but I just delete those because they don’t even deserve a response.